Ticket question...

Mrs. Potato Head

Mouseketeer
Hi there! We have recently moved to SoCal and I am wondering if WDW park hopper passes are good at DL? I have some leftover 5 day park hopper passes from 2000. I'm not sure what is left on them, but I do know I could find that out at the park. I just can't get a straight answer if they can be used at DL or not. Thanks!

I have seen this question come up before. I don't know the answer though. I would try posting it on the main disneyland board with the title, Are WDW Park hoppers good at DL? I'm sure you will get many replies and a clear answer quickly.

I have asked this question and im sure that you cannot use WDW passes at DLR. There is only one duel resort Annual pass that can be used towards Disneyland and WDW. If you have left over passes from 2000 i would check to see if they are still usuable. I know that if a park hopper if purchased you have 14days to use them up, unless you purchased the do not expire PH passes from WDW which cost's extra.

I don't have any personal experience with this but I've seen this question several times and I believe they have to be non-expiring passes from WDW in order to use them at DLR.

I don't have any personal experience with this but I've seen this question several times and I believe they have to be non-expiring passes from WDW in order to use them at DLR.

Correct! Non expired WDW days can be exchanged for a DLR one day ticket. If the WDW days are PHs, then the DLR exchange will also be PHs. You can only do one day at a time (can't exchanged 3 days for a 3 day PH). I believe it can be done at the turnstyle, they'll take your WDW pass and take a day off of it and give it back to you along with a ticket to use for FPs for the day. I'm sure they can tell you how many are left on it.

Just to second what 3Minnies said, yes it can be done and you do take them to the turnstiles. My parents have done it a couple of times. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter