Ticket Question

Flapdoodle

Mouseketeer
I bought 5 tickets last year through UT for the promo buy 2 get 2 days free. Our trip is in early May and I just printed them out and saw that my name is on each ticket. I don’t recall ever having the option of listing each of my family names when I ordered them. My concern is I saw that a valid ID is required. Do I need to contact UT and ask to reissue them with all the parties names or is it not an issue.

Thanks for any suggestions

They'll work. I had this same question last year - they don't bat an eye at the gate. Once you enter the first time, the tickets will be linked to your fingerprint anyways.

once you enter the park go to guest services and you can take your print at home tickets and exchange it for an actual park ticket and it can slip in your landyards easily.

once you enter the park go to guest services and you can take your print at home tickets and exchange it for an actual park ticket and it can slip in your landyards easily.
Thank you. A ticket is needed each day to enter the park and to utilize the lockers correct? We are going to Disney for 2 days before Universal and have our magic bands for the parks but I thought I read that you need an actual ticket for park entrance for Universal and room key to get in the park one hour early. Differences with planning between Disney and Universal are night and day. Our family is so excited for Universal Orlando...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter