Ticketmania.com Legit?

NurseMinnie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I thought I would ask this on the budget board where we are all trying to make those pennies count! Following links through Mousesavers.com, I went to Ticketmania.com where they offer disney park-hoppers and what-not. While I will be doing bounce-back tickets myself, I am interested in their $15.00 Pleasure Island admission tickets...thats about $10.00 off for two people because they don't charge shipping. Is this legitimate? If someone orders these tickets in advance will they be SOL at the door because it expired/isn't good yet? If anyone has used this site or knows if Pleasure Island admission tickets are dated, please advise.

Thank you!

I found discount coupons for Paradise Island on Mousesavers website. I think it was under WDW Entertainment. It is good for 20% off and good through the end of the year. However, Mousesavers says that the best deals are usually at the ticket counter. I found the URL so here it is.

http://www.mousesavers.com/entertainment.html

Go about midway down the page and there is a lot of info on Pleasure Island.

Good Luck!

I used Ticketmania.com to purchase Orlando Flex Tickets a couple of months ago, and everything worked out fine! I couldn't believe how fast they shipped my tickets, I highly recommend them!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

As I explained to Lorax in a PM, I don't recommend the disneyworldhotelsandtickets site because their prices are misleading. They don't include 7% tax. Once you add that, their prices are usually higher than other online agencies. Plus, they won't mail the tickets to you in advance -- you have to pick them up in Orlando (a hassle) or pay $5 to have them delivered to your hotel (risky).

Both Ticketmania and the other online broker I mention on MouseSavers are legitimate and they sell new, unused tickets that they will mail out to you in advance. I don't have any kind of relationship with either one. I'm giving you my unbiased opinion based on research, comparison shopping and multiple positive recommendations I've received from people who have bought tickets from them.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Ticketmania actually ships? I thought you had to pick up the tickets once you got to Orlando!

Wanda

Just got my tickets from Ticketmania...what a great deal! Tickets were shipped FREE..They arrived when they promised, and with all kinds of extras...brochures, maps, and LOTS of coupons for local restaurants and attractions! I am EXTREMELY happy!!!!!

12 days to go....

But then I found Connections and they have the 4-day Park Hopper Plus, which is not easily found and its just 54 cents more than Ticketmania. They both shipped free and very timely, within 2 business days. I would recommend listening to Mary on these matters!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter