• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticketmania.com

Carol Ann UK

I'm going to Florida again!!
I'm thinking of buying my Flexticket from Ticketmania.com. The price appears to be good and they do not charge for shipping.

Does anyone know how quickly the ticket are delivered to UK as we are arriving in Orlando on 2nd September.

Do they deliver to the hotel if the time span is too short?

Carol

Hi
I have just received some hoppers ordered from TicketMania. They took about 7 days to arrive, I believe there is a faster option. they do however also offer a delivery to hotel/villa option on their website. Never used this but someone else may have. Very impressed with their service.:D

Carol, we've used Ticketmania twice and have nowt but praise for them. Their prices have always been competetive and we've received tickets within four days. Don't know about the collection lark as we've always had pleanty of time when bookin.

Oh flip, the wife's been on !

I'm at WDW now and saw their web site, found the map, drove and picked up tickets over the counter, exactly the same as normal tickets except cheaper. Very friendly and no big queues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter