After finalizing our plans, we now have decided we need 2 day tickets (no hopper) to be covered for our trip in a couple of weeks. We already have 2 day tickets in our accounts which are leftover from the days the parks were closed due to the hurricane. These tickets are park hoppers and have Genie+ on them. Based on our itinerary, I’d like to use these tickets on 2 specific days, and use our new 2 day tickets (non hopper) on the other specific days. Is this possible? We haven’t bought the new tickets yet but I’m not sure how we’ll be able to do this.

Is this possible?
Yes, as long as the 2 specific non-hopping dates fall within the 4-day use window of a 2-day ticket. You'll need to stop at Guest Relations tohave the proper ticket prioritized each day, and I recommend checking it after you enter too be sure the right one was used.

Yes, as long as the 2 specific non-hopping dates fall within the 4-day use window of a 2-day ticket. You'll need to stop at Guest Relations tohave the proper ticket prioritized each day, and I recommend checking it after you enter too be sure the right one was used.
Yes, it would be within the 4 day use window. So we go to Guest Relations prior to entering the park?

Thanks!

Yes, it would be within the 4 day use window. So we go to Guest Relations prior to entering the park?

Thanks!
In theory, you select a specific ticket for each park reservation, so make sure you have the right ticket for hopping vs non hopping reservations. Stop on day 1 and ask if you need to prioritize daily or if the reservations will do it for you.

In theory, you select a specific ticket for each park reservation, so make sure you have the right ticket for hopping vs non hopping reservations. Stop on day 1 and ask if you need to prioritize daily or if the reservations will do it for you.
I just bought our tickets and that’s what I was able to do. I specified which ticket for which park.

Thanks!

I could just cry. I have been to Disney over 20 times. But unfortunately I haven't been there in over 6 years. So much has changed, and I made a HUGE error. My family (4 generations) of 12 people have been planning a trip for over a year. We have 4 rooms booked for 8 nights. We are arriving on a Monday. On the spur of the moment, through a group text, we looked into changing our plane tickets and arriving on a Sat. We weren't going to lose any money. We found inexpensive All Star rooms. I was asked how much it would cost to get an extra day's ticket and I replied $20 or so. I said this based on us changing our ticket from 7 days to 8 days a few months ago. However, I did not realize that the prices increased. Not only is not $20, but it's over $150!!! I looked into just buying a 1 day ticket and that's about the same price. We already made the plane changes!! I can't fall asleep worrying about this. How do I break it to everyone when they wake up tomorrow? Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I think I'm just out a lot of money.

Last edited:
So sorry you got caught by last month’s ticket increase. Maybe you can do some non-parks things that you might not have made time for in the past. Disney Springs, resort hopping, horseback rides at Ft Wilderness, carriage rides at either the Fort or POR, minigolf, a water park, etc. Or something offsite - maybe a beach day or the Kennedy Space Center.

That is a very good idea. I will mention it to everyone. We were excited to add that new start date because we could ride Splash Mountain. It will be the last day it's open. Originally we were not going to be able to ride it on our trip. Log flumes are my grandsons' favorite rides. They were asking if Disney had a log flume and we were telling them no. They haven't been to Disney before. But yes, you are right. We could just do other things. Thank you.

We have a 5 day complementary pass. Does anyone know over how many days we can use that ticket?

Is it possible to upgrade a current Incredi-pass to include the water park option? If so, any idea of the cost? Thanks!

UGH! I purchased five, 6-day single park tickets to start on Jan 2 through Boardwalk Tickets. Loaded them to MDE account. Went to change my start date to Jan 1, and the price difference is over $465! When I looked at changing the start date a few weeks ago, it was only around $75. I even called WDW to make sure it wasn't a computer glitch. I know ticket pricing went up, and I purchased my tickets at a discount, but that is insane! Is this because I haven't scanned my ticket and the price "bridging" hasn't occurred?

There is no price bridging anymore

Sadly, it’s correct - a 3-day ticket has a 5-day window to use. No more 14 days to use. Each ticket length has a certain number of days for use. Many people have been impacted by this, I’m sorry to say.
We have a 6 day ticket and are staying 12 days. We are planning on having a rest day in between each park day. So now I am wondering if we have to use our 6 days within a certain window?

We have a 6 day ticket and are staying 12 days. We are planning on having a rest day in between each park day. So now I am wondering if we have to use our 6 days within a certain window?
Yes, a 6-day ticket must be used within 9 days of the designated Start date. Unless purchased as part of a package, then it's good for the length of the package.

Yes, a 6-day ticket must be used within 9 days of the designated Start date. Unless purchased as part of a package, then it's good for the length of the package.
What about a 7 day ticket? Where do you find this information. They don't tell you that when you purchase

It's on post #2 of this same thread, but last time I priced out tickets it was noted with the specific dates based on the Start date you choose. A 7-day ticket is valid for 10 days.

ETA - yes, the website still shows the use period right under the calendar where you select the start date:
Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days!
Use any 6 days from Jan 8, 2023 – Jan 16, 2023.

Last edited:
What about a 7 day ticket? Where do you find this information. They don't tell you that when you purchase
If you go to the WDW ticket purchase page and pretend to buy a ticket with the length and the start date of yours, it will tell you the last date you can use it.

Please forgive me, but I need clarification. If the first day of a 6 day ticket is used is on the 18th, can the last ticket be on the 27th? or does it have to be used before the 27th?

The last day it can be used is the 26th; it will be expired on the 27th and unusable.

Use any 6 days from Jan 18, 2023 – Jan 26, 2023.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter