Tickets have come

Karyn.Phil

Earning My Ears
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hurray, flight tickets are here.

Booked on Saturday morning and they arrived yesterday.

Booked with Priceline for the first time, going to MCO via Detriot with Northwest/KLM.

Anyone know what this carrier is like?

Also used Priceline for hotel res for night at Orlando airport when we arrive, cos it's a late flight arrival and didn't want to be messing round with driving after a long flight. Got Holiday Inn at the airport for £34 for the night.

Only got to wait until June now and concentrate on getting thin enough to fit into wedding dress! Think it was a bit of a bad move booking the wedding for the 2nd week (because I wanted a tan as brown fat looks better than white fat) - how am I going to stay thin(er) with all that american food around!

Must put tickets in a safe place and not look at them every ten minutes :D

luv Karyn

Mine arrived this morning!!!!! Isn't it exciting?! We go out earlier than you by the looks of it - out on 11 May, back 1 June.

Where are you getting married? You must be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Jackie

Hi

We're getting married on the beach down at Clearwater on 19th June at sunset.

Very very excited now as everything is starting to come together :D

Hope you have a lovely time, let us know about it when you get back...we will be in final packing stages by the!

Karyn

we are also flying with KLM, via Amsterdam into Miami.

I have only flown with them to Amsterdam, but my dad has flown with them lots and he said they are fine. They don't have seat back tellys though - which is a bit of a shame as they would keep my dd happy for the entire flight.

I've also used priceline for our first night, we're staying at the Miami hilton for £41 -gotta love priceline.:D

19th June will be my first day back at work, so I will think of you getting married as I sit down to read my 1000 emails!

When are you travelling out?

Bev

Oh Karyn, Clearwater at sunset, I can just picture it if I close my eyes! We stayed at Clearwater a few years ago - Adams Mark - the beach is beautiful. By 19th June my holiday will be a dim and distant memory. Are any family members accompanying you and your husband-to-be or will you just be on your own?

And don't worry - I'll certainly post a trip report when I get back, probably with tears dripping down my face .....................

Jackie

Hi all

We're travelling out on the 7th Bev and going down to Clearwater the day before the wedding.

Our daughters (13 & 14) are coming with us but no other family. My parents have just got back from a round the world trip and can't face long haul again just yet and partners parents are too elderly to travel that far.

Would be great to think that you're thinking of us :)

luv

Karyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter