Tickets through base?

Swimmergirl

DIS Veteran
Hello! Does anyone have expereince buying tickets (either regular or AP) through their base Tickets and Tours office? We are considering buying AP's this year. For our next WDW trip we will only be there 3 days, and I want to maximize our time. I know we could go by Shades of Green to buy discounted tickets, but if possible I'd like to skip that step and already have AP vouchers or tickets in hand. So, how does buying tickets on base work? How long does it take to get the tickets (I'm assuming they have to send away for them)?
Thanks!

Our mwr office doesn't sell the Ap's. For non AP tickets they give you the paper tickets there.

We bought are ap passes thru are itt offices. It was so nice already having are vouchers in hand. We have always bought are tickets thru are base. Its so much easier and cheaper. If you get a ap passes they have discounts on hotels that can be cheaper then sog.

Every place we have been only sells regular tickets/Park hoppers. I know you can buy them at SOG at WDW.

Just remember to make photocopies of your paper tickets if you buy them (front and back). Or you could scan them into your computer if you are going to take a laptop with you. This will cover you in case you lose your tickets or forget them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter