Tiffany Stretch or Van???

HAH

Earning My Ears
I have made arrangements for a van to pick up our party of 9 in June. I am wondering if I should splurge on the stretch??? I would appreciate the views on both.
Thanks.

Is your "van" from Tiffinay? We've found that when your using a "transportation service", Tiffinay is cheaper and more convienant.

Tiffinay has a pretty good web site including rates and a $5 off coupon.

Tiffany's stretch limo is wonderful!! We used the service during a visit in March. The only problem I think you might have is luggage. There were 4 of us . The trunk was so full that the driver had to put a large piece of luggage in the front with him.

You might want to ask them if they could accommodate that much luggage.

Di

NO ROOM for 9!!! you would have to take the van!!! it fits I think 12....I always take the limo...it only holds about luggage for 3! it is the same size as the towncar...if not alittle smaller...becaue it is all car!!! so thereis no room for luggage!(unless you have 5, and put luggage in the limo) but the van is nice...it holds two pieces of luggage per person and so you would have plenty of room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter