Tiffany Town Car or FL Tour transportation

mimmiepnp

DIS Veteran
After being spoiled by years of magical express I never thought I would have to ask. Is one better than other … I just want a reliable transportation from MCO to Disney Resort as I am a solo traveler. Thank you 😊

I have no experience with either but from reading these forums for quite some time they both get good reviews. FL Tours is a sponsor of this section of the DIS Boards. Why not show them some love.

IMHO most of them are all good, we've used Tiffany a couple of times (years ago) no issues. But I'd agree with @OKW Lover supporting the forum sponsors is a good thing and they obviously have something to gain by doing a good job - reputation matters.

Probably a stupid question but…..When they say to go to baggage for pick up. Which side of baggage do you go on at Orlando A or B or is baggage just in one side ??

Probably a stupid question but…..When they say to go to baggage for pick up. Which side of baggage do you go on at Orlando A or B or is baggage just in one side ??
You tell them which airline you are arriving on and that's the side they will meet you on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter