Tiffany Town Car

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
Anybody use Tiffany Town Car before? I just cancelled my Mears transportation which was 90 dollars round trip for the four of us and made ressies with TTC for 80 dollars for the four us. They pick us up at baggage, we get a free grocery stop and they bring us right to our hotel - no driving and dropping off at EVERY other hotel on WDW property! It sounds too good to be true. Plus, I have a five dollar coupon so it will only be 75 dollars round trip. I called three different times and each time the people I talked to were so friendly and helpful. Anyone use this service before and how did you like it? Thanks!

Have used them twice and am doing so again in November. Our experiences were great! DD used the car seat they provided last time and I remember that it was clean and in great condition. On our first trip, we met a family on the flight who was staying at the same resort. They were doing Mears. We did the grocery stop and were ahead of them in the checkout line.

Twice and will use them a 3rd time in November. I have nothing but good things to say about our experiences. Drivers were great. Cars and childrens seats clean and in great condition. On our first trip, we met a family on the flight who was staying at the same resort and they were doing Mears. We got through the airport with a small child, did a grocery stop, and were quite a bit ahead of them to check in the resort.

We've used them 5 times and will definately use them again next time we fly down! They are the best - friendly, reliable, clean, etc. It's such a great way to start your vacation. Once, my sister and I got off to a really bad start - our plane was three hours late, they lost our luggage, etc. Our Tiffany driver was so helpful! Not only was he waiting there for us - despite our huge delay - but he helped us fill out the lost luggage forms, deal with the airlines, etc. He really saved the day for us. We've had several different drivers and each one has been wonderful.

I just made the reservation for them for our December trip. My only concern, is that the confirmaton doesn't mention our grocery stop or for that matter any other details of our reservation. Guess I will have to call them to confirm these details.

I didn't even get a confirmation, I did get a confirmation number number though. I called and asked for a booster seat and they said no problem and made a note of it, the I asked for the grocery stop and he said that you just let your driver know at the airport. I don't think it is something they make a note of beforehand, since it is only a 15 minute stop, they just schedule it in anyway.

I'm so glad to hear good reports about this service - why would anyone take Mears?

Originally posted by TigerLilly's Mom
I don't think it is something they make a note of beforehand, since it is only a 15 minute stop
15 mins?? their site says 30 mins. Do you really only get 15 mins??

Hmmm. I didn't even see where they mentioned grocery stops on their web site. I think they told me 15 minutes or I read it somewhere on Deb Willis's sight. Anyone else know?

We've always had a 30 minute grocery stop, but I don't think we've ever actually used that much time.

Originally posted by TigerLilly's Mom
Hmmm. I didn't even see where they mentioned grocery stops on their web site.
Yah know what I just checked and I couldn't find it on there either :p . I could have swarn I had last night.... :rolleyes:

WE were very happy to use TTC. We had thirty mins in grocery store and such a nice driver. He even had a booster seat for my preschooler at the time as requested by email. They do their best to make you happy.

It was $70 return plus tip.

Sorry for the double post.....guess I wanted you to know how much I really liked TTC! LOL About the grocery stop, I've never really timed it nor have I felt pressure from the TTC drivers to hurry along. DH will stay in the car with the kids & driver while I pick up the things we need.

We used them last year, and will be again in 2 weeks. The driver asked if we needed a grocery stop. We said yes, and he gave a choice of where to go. Very nice people to work with.

TTC is wonderful and they do offer a 30 minute grocery stop. Its great for breakfast, snacks and drinks, we use it every time. I think you may want to let them know ahead of time that you would like to stop. Occasionaly they schedule the drivers more tightly if the arn't planning to stop. If you check the web site there is an e-mail option. I have always been able to confirm my ressie and reserve the grocery stop via e-mail.

Have fun
TJ

We used them in June and they were friendly, professional and helpful. We had 3 adults and 2 kids, and we needed a car seat for one of the kids. The car seat was a new model and very clean. They upgraded us to a van for the same price as a town car. I got a coupon on line for $5 off. It was $80 rt plus tip. Our driver pointed out all the sites on the way to FW, and did a 30 min grocery stop for us (my mom said we were a little over 30 minutes, but our driver never said anything!) He asked us where we wanted to stop....I wasn't sure so he took us to a nice Publix.

I would definately use them again....

Enjoy your trip! :)

We used Tiffany this past August after our 7 Night Western Cruise. The driver was great and the trip to the airport was a lot faster than expected. We will use them this Christmas for our annual trek to WDW and again next fall for another 7 Night Disney Cruise. Can't wait to see Santa Mouse.

The Girvins

Lyndon
Cathy
Caitlyn
Morgan

Publix is by far the best! I know they were rated #1 out of 25 grocers nationwide in Consumer Reports, and once you have been to one you will know why! (Sorry, I know this was about TTC, but I couldn't resist. . . I like to share my info when I have had a wonderful experience!)

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter