• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tiffany towncar....groceries???

twinx4

DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE...WHEN YOU WISH UPON A
Hi

I'm using Tiffany towncar for the first time. I was told that they do a curtosity stop for 30 minutes. Has anyone ever used this company. Where do they stop or do you get a choice? Any recommendations? I need to get a few perishable items (i.e) milk and juice.

And how do I get the trip count down on my page. Thank you

We have used Tiffany Towncar twice. Each time, they stopped at Kash and Carry grocery. It worked great.

Same with me. Hector took us to a Kash N Carry and gave me a frequent shopper card to use in the store, which saved us a few dollars. ;-)

I bought six 6-packs of water and 12 jars of orange blossom honey to bring home (cuz we just can't get that in Nebraska.)

Always ;-)
Hunzi

I have used them 4 times and each time I ask for them to stop at Public Market. We stay at DVC villas that have cooking facilities so we get a weeks' worth of groceries. It works great. I split my list between family members and we get it all in about 15 mins.

I've always heard very good reports about Tiffany - they far out weigh the negatives. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter