!!! Time for the Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange !!!....CLOSED!!

We got two more :yay:

I have you down, Sandy.....just send me any additional info you want included :)

Next??

Sign-ups are slowing down.
I may close this Sat. afternoon and pass out names.
More time for everyone to get their recipes and other goodies together.

Soooo....if you are still thinking about joining in, send me a PM, time is running out.

Meriweather said:
Sign-ups are slowing down.
I may close this Sat. afternoon and pass out names.
More time for everyone to get their recipes and other goodies together.

Soooo....if you are still thinking about joining in, send me a PM, time is running out.

Or, you could close it tonight Nancy ;).

because I was looking the in Community Board for it and not on the Exchanges Board - things have been busy I didn't know the Exchanges Board was up and running! Could it be we have less participants because they, like me, were waiting for a posting on the Community Board? Maybe a quick reminder to check the Exchanges Board would get us to last year's number.

I'm sure it is the new board.
We can't post exchange things over on the CB.....they will just get moved here :rolleyes:

I did send reminders to some "regulars".

Sorry, Patsy....;) 3 more sign-ups last night and this morning.

The good thing is I already bought all of my extra goodies for my exchanges and I am working on my recipes. The bad thing is I just started a new diet and all of the recipes are making me hungry.

Amy

We've had a few more sign-ups, so we'll see how it goes the rest of today and tomorrow....if no one else, then names will go out tomorrow evening.
Otherwise, it will still be Monday morning :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter