• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to introduce myself

AJDonn

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! :wave:

I must say that I've been a quiet lurker around here since I began planning my trip about about year ago. I am always amazed how often I have a question and find it was already well answered by someone somewhere on the boards. What a great place!

Thanks to a lot of the great tips and secrets I found here, I was able to finally convince my wife that WDW can be filled with romantic magic and its not just a place to take the kids. After researching and planning our current trip, my wife already wants to know when we can go AGAIN! (not bad since we haven't even left for this trip yet)

Now that my countdown timer tells me that I'm getting closer, I thought I ought to say hello and send a thank you to everyone for helping to spread the magic.

Lurking is good but posting is even better! You'll meet all kinds of great people here on the Boards. My DW and I will be leaving for WDW on Saturday for our 5th trip without our kids (they're all adults now). We will be celebrating her birthday and our 29th wedding anniversary with 7 nights at POR and a Segway Tour thrown in for good measure. WDW is a great place for "childless adults" to vacation. You'll have a great time!
See you on the Boards! :wave:

Welcome to being out in the open! We're glad you decided to post. I had a hard time convincing my DH to go to WDW back in 2000 for our Honeymoon. He'd never been before and didn't believe it could be romantic or anything more than a big fair. He had a blast! We haven't been able to get back, but have purchased SSR at DVC and now plan to go at least once a year! Our first trip home will be without our DS, so we can experience the romance once more before fun-only for 18 years! Nice to meet you!!

Hi there,and welcome to posting.Seems like only yesterday I was lurking and unsure of posting,and now I love to do it........Hope to see you often posting! :cool1:
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :flower1:

I know you will have a great trip without kids. I took my fiance for the first time 2 yrs ago when he was 50, and he loved it! Can't say watching the fireworks in MK is NOT romantic! We found lots of "adult" things to do, and until we have grandkids we plan on going alone for awhile longer!

Enjoy the Dis!

Welcome :wave:

Glad you finally decided to de-lerk I have found this board to be extremely helpful and there are so many caring people on this board. Most of all I am learning it can also be alot of fun to share our love for Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter