• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

Here are Bob and I. We are gonna try like heck to be on the Universal one! I met some of yall at Mousefest.:wave:
Disney2006065.jpg
Quoting myself :rotfl:
We will be on PC 2.0 Not the Universal one. :cool1:

Hi all! I tend to be a lurker, so I don't post too often. I'm very excited about the Podcast 2.0 cruise...looking forward to meeting some of you in person, although I tend to be a little on the shy side. Joining me will be my DH (Tenell), my DS (9) and DD (4)...we're also trying to talk my mom and mother-in-law into coming (have a cabin reserved for them). My family likes Disney, but they don't quite see the "magic" that I see...they don't really get the whole DISboards or Podcast either :confused3...so I love reading all the posts of my fellow DISers who "get it". :thumbsup2

MorrisFamilyPic.jpg

Hi all! I tend to be a lurker, so I don't post too often. I'm very excited about the Podcast 2.0 cruise...looking forward to meeting some of you in person, although I tend to be a little on the shy side. Joining me will be my DH (Tenell), my DS (9) and DD (4)...we're also trying to talk my mom and mother-in-law into coming (have a cabin reserved for them). My family likes Disney, but they don't quite see the "magic" that I see...they don't really get the whole DISboards or Podcast either :confused3...so I love reading all the posts of my fellow DISers who "get it". :thumbsup2

MorrisFamilyPic.jpg

Very nice looking family. :thumbsup2 Glad to hear you all will be going on PC 2.0, we will be there as well and can't wait. We are also on the shy side, but we are looking forward to getting out and meeting all these great people on the boards. :)

Here we are. Me (Cheri) DD (Jenn) and DGD (Rachael)

Ohana2-1.jpg

Cool! Thanks Tracy! :worship: I did so many searches on how to do it. Finally realizing I couldn't just get it on there from the photos on my computer. At least I think that was part of my problem. I thought I had it last night but a little red X in a little white square was coming up on my computer when I went back later to check it out later after trying all night so I deleated my link. :confused: I got tired of trying and it was almost 3 am here. I have no idea how you did that :confused3 but thank you so much I was going to go back and try again this morning. :cheer2:

The notice I got of the post had your link in it. You had two http:\\ in the front of your picture link and didn't have the
in the back. That's all :)

Here I am (with major sunburn) with DH (Mace). Not taking the girls on this one! :goodvibes But if you all like I can share a pretty picture of my little ladies.

DSC_0190.jpg

Here I am (in yellow) with Podcast Cruise roomie, MikeLan6. This was our first face to face meeting at Epcot Wine & Cheese (AKA Food & Wine) after many many emails and phonecalls back and forth.

MGM.jpg

Hello everyone. We are both lurkers. I am John and my wife is Laura. This is one of the pictures we got last sept during our Resort Photo Package at the Poly, which was a great deal.

DisneyPhotoImage55.jpg

I don't frequent this area of the boards, but I hope to get better about coming over here to get to know more of you over this coming year!

I am Brook, DH is Joe, DS is Henry (he's 2, will be 3 on cruise).

715854664_w4VqB-M-0.jpg

I don't frequent this area of the boards, but I hope to get better about coming over here to get to know more of you over this coming year!

715854664_w4VqB-M-0.jpg

Hi there, I think I recognise you from the TR boards

:welcome: to the cruise :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I also just spotted your TR so will enjoy reading that :thumbsup2

Just jump in and post and you will soon get to know everyone - at the moment the PCC threads aren't moving much but that will change closer to the cruise! Also lots of people are going to DAP in just under a month so they are busy planning that :woohoo: when that's over it'll be a lot busier over here!

715854664_w4VqB-M-0.jpg

Hi Brook! At least you already know some of us :woohoo:!!

Hope your flight is smooth tomorrow and can't wait to start reading your next Trip Report! :surfweb:

Hopefully, my pic is my avatar. Couldn't find uploadable pic with all of us in it. DH will probably come on cruise as :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter