Tink Room Final UD's pg 3 & 4

Wow!! Awesome Tink room! :thumbsup2 I love Tink...she's my favorite of the characters. I'd love to do something like that but I don't think DBF would want to sleep surrounded by Tinkerbell!

Wow!! Awesome Tink room! :thumbsup2 I love Tink...she's my favorite of the characters. I'd love to do something like that but I don't think DBF would want to sleep surrounded by Tinkerbell!

Why I go in there after a bad day at work Kick DD out and just lay down with all the trains and monorail running . The lights are so soothing and Off the Dreamland I go.:lmao:

I will get the new Framed stuff up Sat and post the new additions.

Toooooooo cute!!!! We're in the process of getting our kids' Mickey bedroom together.... they're all 3 going to have to share and we got black metal bunkbeds from a friend - decided that would be perfect for Mickey, esp. since we'll have ds in w/ his sisters.... now their bedroom will match their bathroom! :) We love Tink, and your room is precious - LOVE the train and all the water balls!

It's a sad day DD has taken down the Train Garden .

We will get some shelving to put all the stuff up but she really needed the room as she grows into a young lady. Her Bed is Just a Folding Slates Futon that sits almost right on the ground. I will put it together later this week as she is in there disasembling her bed as I type this.

The good thing is I got the NBX snowglobe in my Room.

I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!!!

My name is Tara and I love Tink too. I am 36 and could never get away with it like you.....but I would come sleep over that is for sure!:goodvibes

Aww how sad that she's outgrowing her tink room :( Any new pics? Where'd you put the trains?

I love the room. My DD8 has a Tink bathroom and I am still working on her bedroom. Thanks for sharing. Sorry to here she is taking it down. But unfortunately they grow up. :sad1:

Nice room!

Gosh... all that trouble to bring it down now? Curious, at what age, do children outgrow Disney?

Nice room!

Gosh... all that trouble to bring it down now? Curious, at what age, do children outgrow Disney?

I'll let you know as soon as either one of us do. And it was a very fun thing to do for the both of us.She wants to get a Big Poster/painting this coming trip for the one wall that now has room on it.

The thing is the Room itself was and is just to small. She went from that Full Futon Bunk to a Slate Fulton that lays 3 inches off the floor. It really opened it up for her. She moved her Tink Banner and Pins to the Closet Rod so it hangs right over her when she sleeps.. DW also had trouble getting around the room to clean so we were hearing it from her as well.

I think this Summer We may try to do a wrap around the Room shelf and move the stuff up to that.Maybe work at the same level as the Duct work or something. May even do a full length Shelf in the Hallway and put it all on that.

What a great room, though with or without the train garden. I'm glad you have pictures and that your DD has the memories of all your hard work. How special! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter