Tinkerbell cell phone

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
Last week we were downtown Houston and I found a cell phone..it was awesome..it was green with tinkerbell on it. I called the Moms number on it and met up with her...apparently it belonged to her 14 year old daughter. The mom was very thankful. I now wished I had asked her where she got it...it was cute...does anyone know?

It was probably a cell phone case/cover/skin. Especially if the phone was a motorola razr. Just go on Ebay and type in Tinkerbell cell phone case/Tinkerbell skin/cover, you'll find a few different ones and they're relatively inexpensive, though the only ones I saw skimming through were for razrs/blackberries and mostly pink.

Nope it wasnt a skin..it was a green phone with tink on it...it was a slider phone..you slid it open to reveal a keyboard...even the keys inside were green...Im on a mission here to find out:) :)

I have a friend whose daughter has a sort of lime green Samsung Rumer which
is a slide phone. She is very artistic and painted Tinkerbelles on the phone.
Also, several years ago, Disney made an attempt to enter the cell phone business. Their effort only lasted about a year and a half. Maybe the phone is from that promotion. Sounds cute!
I do have a Tinkerbelle skin (that I got from the disney store online) for my LG Dare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter