TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

Yay! :cool1:
It makes me feel good that we could be a part of a good DIS friendship.
And if you really didn't first hook up on our TR, just let me pretend you did. :laughing:

They could of met on the transportation board. :lmao:

I don't think there are any friends over there. :lmao::lmao:

Coming over from MeMom's report! I lurked on both your TRs and loved them -- I am so glad you guys get to go together! I'm really excited to see how the little guy reacts to Disney World too. :goodvibes

Do we get to take any credit for this friendship? I may have a fuzzy memory, but I'm thinking that three sets of good friends may have met on our reports - you guys, Katie and Meghan, and Dawn and Erica. I know for sure Dawn and Erica, and I am really thinking the rest of you pretty much hooked up on our reports at the very beginning, as well.

MeMom, Katie and I did meet through your report! So you can definitely take credit for our amazing friendship as well!

And if you really didn't first hook up on our TR, just let me pretend you did. :laughing:

:rotfl2: You crack me up!

:rotfl:

Coming over from MeMom's report! I lurked on both your TRs and loved them -- I am so glad you guys get to go together! I'm really excited to see how the little guy reacts to Disney World too. :goodvibes

Welcome!

So glad you have decided not to lurk anymore! :)

Hi! I followed along on your first TR, xoktenox and am excited to read this one :goodvibes How exciting that you guys get to meet for the first time! Whenever I travel with the fam, it always seems like 30 people come along, so I think I will enjoy reading this PTR/TR very much!

Welcome and thanks for joining along for another crazy ride with me and tinkgurl this time too :) I've never traveled with too many people so it's going to be a new and fun experience to travel with so many great ones :thumbsup2

Yay! :cool1:
It makes me feel good that we could be a part of a good DIS friendship.

:rotfl: I'm glad that makes you feel good, you should and I'm grateful to you for having great TRs that everyone flocks to including tinkgurl and I!

Really?! i'm going to have to go check that out one of these days :rotfl2:

More MeMom people, gotta love it!!

MeMom, Katie and I did meet through your report! So you can definitely take credit for our amazing friendship as well!

See, MeMom and the disboards bring people together :thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Attractions boards is going the same way....

I'll have to check that one out too :lmao:

I'm finally here. My Dis time has been very limited lately with work and taking care of the girls and life in general. Can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm finally here. My Dis time has been very limited lately with work and taking care of the girls and life in general. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Glad you made it over Jill!!

Update:: tinkgurl will be on later tonight to post our ADRs!!

Update:

Okkk so let's get on with the show, the good important stuff of the trip...aka, ADRs!! Everyone on the disboards knows dining reservations are a huge part to an amazing Disney World vacation. We'll go through both Kristen's and mine.

xoktenox-

July 20- 8 pm Spirit of Aloha show* (NEW)
July 21- 8:30 am Donald's Safari Breakfast Tusker House*
July 22- 1:05 pm 50s Prime Time Cafe
July 22- 6:00 pm Biergarten
July 23- 9:30 am Lilo and Stitch Best Friends Breakfast 'Ohana* (NEW for breakfast, have done dinner)
July 24- 7:10 pm Kona Cafe* (NEW for dinner, have done breakfast)
July 25- 6:45 pm 1900 Park Fare (NEW)
July 26- 5:45 pm Yak and Yeti* (NEW)
July 27- 5 pm Chef Mickey's (NEW)

More meals than credits so 2 will have to come OOP if we chose to do all 9 meals.

*= same time or close to the same time as tinkgurl's family, hopefully we can be seated with each other!

tinkgurl-

July 19- 7:05 pm Chef Mickey's
July 20- 9:05 am Crystal Palace…8 pm Luau*
July 21- 8:30 am Donald's Safari Breakfast Tusker House* (NEW)
6:30 pm WCC
July 22- 8:30 am Hollywood & Vine breakfast (NEW)
July 23- 9:05 am Ohana 9:05 am*
July 24- 6:50 pm Kona Cafe*
July 25- 5:40 pm CRT
July 26- 6:30 pm Yak & Yeti*
July 27- 6:45 pm The Wave
July 28- 6:35 pm Mama Melrose
July 29- 6:25 pm 1900 PF
July 30- 6:30 pm Tony’s

*= same time or close to the same time as xoktenox, hopefully we can be seated with each other!

This is so exciting for us to have all our ADR's planned. It's also exciting that we are eating so many places together! :banana: Please let us know if we are eating at any of your favorite places!

The ADR's look great! My family loves the Crystal Palace and we really enjoyed Donald's Safari Breakfast at TH in June. It was Madison's first time meeting Daisy, so she was really excited. The juice there is SO yummy!

By the way, I'm booking a trip tomorrow for Sept!!! Looks like we'll be there from Sept 22-29!!!! :yay:

Update:

Okkk so let's get on with the show, the good important stuff of the trip...aka, ADRs!! Everyone on the disboards knows dining reservations are a huge part to an amazing Disney World vacation. We'll go through both Kristen's and mine.

xoktenox-

July 20- 8 pm Spirit of Aloha show* (NEW)
July 21- 8:30 am Donald's Safari Breakfast Tusker House*
July 22- 1:05 pm 50s Prime Time Cafe
July 22- 6:00 pm Biergarten
July 23- 9:30 am Lilo and Stitch Best Friends Breakfast 'Ohana* (NEW for breakfast, have done dinner)
July 24- 7:10 pm Kona Cafe* (NEW for dinner, have done breakfast)
July 25- 6:45 pm 1900 Park Fare (NEW)
July 26- 5:45 pm Yak and Yeti* (NEW)
July 27- 5 pm Chef Mickey's (NEW)

More meals than credits so 2 will have to come OOP if we chose to do all 9 meals.

*= same time or close to the same time as tinkgurl's family, hopefully we can be seated with each other!

tinkgurl-

July 19- 7:05 pm Chef Mickey's
July 20- 9:05 am Crystal Palace…8 pm Luau*
July 21- 8:30 am Donald's Safari Breakfast Tusker House* (NEW)
6:30 pm WCC
July 22- 8:30 am Hollywood & Vine breakfast (NEW)
July 23- 9:05 am Ohana 9:05 am*
July 24- 6:50 pm Kona Cafe*
July 25- 5:40 pm CRT
July 26- 6:30 pm Yak & Yeti*
July 27- 6:45 pm The Wave
July 28- 6:35 pm Mama Melrose
July 29- 6:25 pm 1900 PF
July 30- 6:30 pm Tony’s

*= same time or close to the same time as xoktenox, hopefully we can be seated with each other!

This is so exciting for us to have all our ADR's planned. It's also exciting that we are eating so many places together! :banana: Please let us know if we are eating at any of your favorite places!

You guys will be cute dressed up for the luau. Hopefully, you can sit together here. This is something we have not done but have definite plans to do in the next 2-3 years.

We're doing Bella's first Chef Mickey's breakfast this summer. We've eaten there for breakfast and dinner, but since Brooklynn's first Chef Mickey's meal was breakfast, we're doing the same for Bella. Love the fruit section! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl -
The best thing about seeing your list is knowing that before you even get to do all of this, you have another whole trip you get to take! :banana:

All of your ADRs look super-duper!

I thought you two would have a few more together; you have 4 right??

I love that you are doing the Luau together! That will be so much fun.

It's amazing that with all of my planned meals and all t he ones you've scheduled, there is only ONE that is the same. Goes to show how many places there are to try!! :thumbsup2

Holy cow, that is a lot of ADRs! As you know we only do one or two per trip so we haven't eaten at a lot of those places. I do like the Prime Time and Mama Melrose's, and can't wait to eat at Tony's again.

The ADR's look great! My family loves the Crystal Palace and we really enjoyed Donald's Safari Breakfast at TH in June. It was Madison's first time meeting Daisy, so she was really excited. The juice there is SO yummy!

By the way, I'm booking a trip tomorrow for Sept!!! Looks like we'll be there from Sept 22-29!!!! :yay:

Oooh this might be our first time meeting Daisy in awhile! We'll have to try the juice!

Yay, how exciting! A trip! :banana:
You guys will be cute dressed up for the luau. Hopefully, you can sit together here. This is something we have not done but have definite plans to do in the next 2-3 years.

We're doing Bella's first Chef Mickey's breakfast this summer. We've eaten there for breakfast and dinner, but since Brooklynn's first Chef Mickey's meal was breakfast, we're doing the same for Bella. Love the fruit section! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl -
The best thing about seeing your list is knowing that before you even get to do all of this, you have another whole trip you get to take! :banana:

We are definately excited for the Luau! :woohoo:

Aw, I hope Bella likes it! You know we do!

It's now March...I can say, "I'm going to WDW this month!" :banana: Then I hope the days go by fast up to our July trip!

It's amazing that with all of my planned meals and all t he ones you've scheduled, there is only ONE that is the same. Goes to show how many places there are to try!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Liesa. We were lucky to even get those together, so we are happy. That is crazy that we only have one place the same as you!!

Holy cow, that is a lot of ADRs! As you know we only do one or two per trip so we haven't eaten at a lot of those places. I do like the Prime Time and Mama Melrose's, and can't wait to eat at Tony's again.

You'll have to get to trying some of the others too!

Those are great ADR"s... You've almost book all of my favs.! :banana:

Thanks girl!

Coming over from tinkgurl's thread. Looking forward to following the fun.

Welcome, thanks for joining in on the fun!

Thanks! We LOVED Donald's Safari Breakfast last year too so we had no issues doing it again. That juice is definitely delicious! Congrats on another trip!!

tinkgurl -

We can't wait to shop "together" for the luau! I'm hoping we definitely get to sit together. We know tinkgurl's family loves it there so we'll give you the whole run down on it when we get back :)

I hope Bella likes CM's as much as Brookie did :goodvibes I'm excited because we've never tried it for breakfast or dinner!

Isn't she so lucky?!?!

We have 5 out of my 9 ADRs together...there were just a few that Chris and I wanted to do again that weren't on tinkgurl's list and then they were doing CRT which wasn't an option for us since we already have more reservations for the credits we have! :lmao:

Which one is the same for you and us?

We definitely have so many meals :rotfl2: We loved 50s PTC but have never done Tony's...next time!

Those are great ADR"s... You've almost book all of my favs.! :banana:

That's awesome that you managed to get some of the ADRs at the same time, or really really close, to each other!

I really, really want to try Kona, Tusker House and Yak and Yeti. I love Chef Mickey's, it is one of the must-dos on our trips. We just ate at 1900 PF last month for dinner and loved it. The food was really really good and the characters were SO much fun, especially Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. :rotfl: They were the best!

Ohana's has the BEST breakfast! Something about that skillet-- I knew the food is the same all over property, but I swear the sausage just tastes better there! I hope you guys can get seated together!

Meghan, that's so exciting that you're booking a trip!! I know for awhile you were unsure when your next trip was going to be, so that's awesome that you have one almost booked!! Are you going to do a PTR??

Your ADRs look great! I've eaten at almost all of them. I think you made some wise choices and some really fun places!

There are so many restaurants in the WS that I want to try someday.... and that Tusker House breakfast. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter