Tips from our 4 days at TDR

No worries. That's easily confusing. I wish more people would do trip reports on the Asian parks but maybe not many people go? With the recent ticket price increase, it seems like going to TDR would be more affordable than a few days at DLR!

I think less people go, as flights can get cost-prohibitive, especially if you're not based on the West Coast? That's my thinking, at least. and i know... our DLR AP's got hit hard. We normally alternate between Sig+ and Premier and it's honestly a hard call this year. Being able to afford it is one thing. Being able to justify it is another. At $1400/AP, and knowing we go roughly 2x a month, that makes it almost $120 each time DH and I go. That's obviously a way better deal than buying a one-day ticket but we go for maybe 3-4 hours a visit. It's a hard call.

Just booked the Sheraton for an upcoming TDR trip and I was wondering a few things about the executive lounge.
1. Do you happen to remember what times breakfast and afternoon snacks/cocktails were?
2. Were there any dishes that you particularly liked or didn't like for either of these meals?

1) I believe the breakfast was from 6:30am to 10am? I'm not sure about ending time, we only cared about the 6:30am opening haha. The evening cocktails were from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

2) The breakfast had a large variety of cereals, japanese dishes, and western dishes. We liked the pastries, the sausage, and yogurt options. The evening was FANTASTIC. We used it on our last two evenings and while the salads were only so-so, the pasta dishes were DELICIOUS, and the alcohol was plentiful and "serve-yourself". They had instructions for making a couple cocktails but seriously, you could just make whatever you wanted. They also had some pre-mixed cocktails, and wine and beer. The desserts were decent as well. Definitely enough food for a whole meal.

I think less people go, as flights can get cost-prohibitive, especially if you're not based on the West Coast? That's my thinking, at least. and i know... our DLR AP's got hit hard. We normally alternate between Sig+ and Premier and it's honestly a hard call this year. Being able to afford it is one thing. Being able to justify it is another. At $1400/AP, and knowing we go roughly 2x a month, that makes it almost $120 each time DH and I go. That's obviously a way better deal than buying a one-day ticket but we go for maybe 3-4 hours a visit. It's a hard call.

1) I believe the breakfast was from 6:30am to 10am? I'm not sure about ending time, we only cared about the 6:30am opening haha. The evening cocktails were from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

2) The breakfast had a large variety of cereals, japanese dishes, and western dishes. We liked the pastries, the sausage, and yogurt options. The evening was FANTASTIC. We used it on our last two evenings and while the salads were only so-so, the pasta dishes were DELICIOUS, and the alcohol was plentiful and "serve-yourself". They had instructions for making a couple cocktails but seriously, you could just make whatever you wanted. They also had some pre-mixed cocktails, and wine and beer. The desserts were decent as well. Definitely enough food for a whole meal.

I appreciate that trip report as well! We were pricing out a trip to either TDR, DLR, or WDW. Were from the east coast and ultimately the cost was very close we decided TDR was the best choice. Flight cost is higher yes --- but when it comes down to tickets, hotel, and food it really balances it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter