Title/Deed change

Thank you for the kind words. We went through First American Title as DaisyDuck did and it was smooth. $525 for all the steps to be completed by them...I'm ok with that.

There was another $150ish that we had to pay for some stuff they didn’t explain very well. They said it should only be a couple of weeks and we should have our membership cards :)

There was another $150ish that we had to pay for some stuff they didn’t explain very well. They said it should only be a couple of weeks and we should have our membership cards :)
How long did it take to get the cards? Thinking of adding MIL and FIL but need the cards by May 20th.

How long did it take to get the cards? Thinking of adding MIL and FIL but need the cards by May 20th.
The entire process of paperwork took about a month from Start-to-Finish. After the paperwork was complete, my kids received their Blue cards in the mail in about a week.

Thank you! When you change the deed, names on deed, then you get a new member number, correct?

Thank you! When you change the deed, names on deed, then you get a new member number, correct?
I did. But I did not not change the names on all the deeds I had under my old member number, just one of them. I only changed 1 deed/contract under a member number that had 3 deeds/contracts. The other 2 deeds stayed under my original member number and I got an additional member number for the changed deed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter