TN, North AL & North GA Dis Campers

YellowXterra

HappyCamper
Was wondering if any of my fellow TN, AL, GA Dis Campers would be interested in getting together for a little camping and War (Disney) stories around the campfire. Some place in the Southern TN or Northern GA or AL area?

I'll be at Cloudland Canyon State Park in Georgia over Columbus day weekend!!

Can't do any more camping till mid September and I'll be at the Washington/Capitol KOA September 18-23

Was wondering if any of my fellow TN, AL, GA Dis Campers would be interested in getting together for a little camping and War (Disney) stories around the campfire. Some place in the Southern TN or Northern GA or AL area?
Randy, for years and through several boards I figured we would get together sometime. Depending on the weekend I'd be up for N/W GA, Cloudland is nice.

Columbus day still has 7 sites available for the whole weekend, but I'v still got to run it by the boss.

We would love to attend but that is in the heart of marching band season for us. Our Friday and Saturdays are pretty much full from Sept to Nov. In fact, we were considering going to Cloudland this weekend.

Hope you all have a great time, it is an awesome campground!

We're going to hit a long weekend at Stone Mountain, GA within the next month. Other than that we will be at Dismals Canyon (Phil Campbell, AL) camping over Labor Day weekend.

YellowX, I think I've seen your postings on the popupexplorer/Southeast board (same poster name).

We go up to Chattanooga sometimes and camp at the TN state park up I 75 on the river (can't remember the name now). There or Desoto state park near Fort Payne, AL (currently being refurbished) but it is beautiful in the fall I hear! popcorn::

Bama ED

We would be up for it! Were you thinking of sometime this fall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter