To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

My screenname has it's orgins in the late 90's as well. I had a bad run of boyfriends (some things never change..lol ) and was Jaded and I was told once or twice that I was beautiful, so that became Beauty and my zip code is 14304...lol

Thats my story. As I've grown older and far less beautiful I have considered changing it, but my online screenname has always been Jadedbeauty with some form of number after it, so I just keep it as is.

My screenname has it's orgins in the late 90's as well. I had a bad run of boyfriends (some things never change..lol ) and was Jaded and I was told once or twice that I was beautiful, so that became Beauty and my zip code is 14304...lol

Thats my story. As I've grown older and far less beautiful I have considered changing it, but my online screenname has always been Jadedbeauty with some form of number after it, so I just keep it as is.

:goodvibes I think most of us have hit the jaded part at one time or another. My tag on my car used to be Jaded40 before I changed it to Rid Of Ex :lmao:

whew!!! now I can play... just clock in at work :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Let's see, mine's not very exciting. "Mousecops" were what Anaheim PD quickly nicknamed the Disneyland Security officers shortly after the Park opened in 1955, presuming (incorrectly) that we were all grade-school graduates at best.

When they found out that the hiring standards for Disneyland Security were as high as they were (I don't think there's ever been a Disneyland Security officer that didn't have a graduate degree), it became an affectionate nickname that's stuck through the years. Since they learned about the standards, they treat us like equals.

So I'm proud to have been a "mousecop." Check out our alumni association, referenced in my sig below.

I see that there's a 'buena vista' here, and I presume you know that Buena Vista Distribution Co. was Walt's company he created when he took back distribution from RKO for his shorts and films (after either paying too much royalties, or not getting the distribution to theaters he wanted). It was named for one of the streets that parallels the studio - Buena Vista Drive. Probably because "Burbank Blvd. Distribution Co." sounds silly.

BTW... Mousecop is also known was Mark in real life... who in my opinion falls under awesome list... because he kept on feeding me boiled owl :lmao:

boy my cold must have really been getting to me cause I just reread that and went "duh".

hmmm some strong nyquil that is :p

I wish, sorta... wouldn't mind the salary, travel etc but since I don't like being on camera (motto: "safest place to be is behind the camera, i.e., the photo/video-grapher"), acting wouldn't be my career of choice ;)

I'm just a network/sysadmin who rarely gets let out of the office :p

-Ken

under complicated type of work.. no worries me no ask...:cutie:

Tracy!!! its for them to assume and for you to know... :hug:

:goodvibes I think most of us have hit the jaded part at one time or another. My tag on my car used to be Jaded40 before I changed it to Rid Of Ex :lmao:

my tag plat before was EXicuted :laughing:

Wow Such Angry Ladies this afternoon.
Back into Hiding:lmao:

hahahah Bart.. I have not asked you that personal question... since I dotn want to assume :rolleyes1 ... Why do you belong to the EXecutive League:upsidedow

Nope never to joined that group. (Single/Never Married/No Kids)

See thats why you are on the Awesome List :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You are sorta kinda Not tainted.... just a lil bit.. that because you belong on the male species .. sorry Bart...:p

Oh well it's the end of my day so I'm heading out. Not working tomorrow because of the wonderful weather they are predicting for the NE. So unless They get my Power back on I wont be back online till Monday.

Here's wishing all you lovely people a good evening and a wonderful evening.:hug:

Oh well it's the end of my day so I'm heading out. Not working tomorrow because of the wonderful weather they are predicting for the NE. So unless They get my Power back on I wont be back online till Monday.

Here's wishing all you lovely people a good evening and a wonderful evening.:hug:

Stay warm, and stop by the Packie on the way home :)
Hopefully you will have power before Sunday! PSNH is working on it.

drive safe !!!! make sure you have charged your cell phone before leaving work!!! :hug:

Wow Such Angry Ladies this afternoon.
Back into Hiding:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hahah, and the tag on the truck is Men Lie , but the tag on the sable is 4 1Heart....so does that make up for it ..lol...as I always tell everyone I am just looking for 1 good heart... Just one, not a whole string of them...just ONE..is that too much to ask????:lmao:

And I will probably continue to think of you by your screen names rather than your real names. Even ACM563. :teeth:
Gee, thanks.......:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (for thinking of me....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Yes, and just so you know, I mentally pronounce each letter separately: A C M, not "acm" (which sounds a bit like coughing up a hairball). :rotfl:

I learned that lesson when I was part of the SPEBSQSA, of which one of the first rules is, "Never pronounce it like a word." Since then, I hear that they've changed their name.

Good morning

My name is Melanie - and I love Pirates - :hug:
After two days of trying to find a log on for Dis - this is what was available.

43 yr old

Thanks for stopping by in Mexico! Was glad you did, because yours was another name that didn't immediately shout out to me, "This one's a girl, too!".

pirate:

Yes, and just so you know, I mentally pronounce each letter separately: A C M, not "acm" (which sounds a bit like coughing up a hairball). :rotfl:

I learned that lesson when I was part of the SPEBSQSA, of which one of the first rules is, "Never pronounce it like a word." Since then, I hear that they've changed their name.

Aww, see you are so sweet....:lmao: I would not want to be likened to coughing up a hairball at all...Meoweth the cat does that enough, thank you...:rotfl2: and I will point out that there is no R if you pronounce my actual name ...ANGY.... I once had another license tag that said ANGY RN and I had several people ask me why I was an angRy RN... :goodvibes

Aww, see you are so sweet....:lmao: I would not want to be likened to coughing up a hairball at all...Meoweth the cat does that enough, thank you...:rotfl2: and I will point out that there is no R if you pronounce my actual name ...ANGY.... I once had another license tag that said ANGY RN and I had several people ask me why I was an angRy RN... :goodvibes

Yes, I don't think that you would qualify as an "angRy RN". Though I have known a few people to whom that would be quite fitting.

On the plus side, at least those who saw your license tag didn't think that they had left off an initial letter "M". ;)

Yes, I don't think that you would qualify as an "angRy RN". Though I have known a few people to whom that would be quite fitting.

On the plus side, at least those who saw your license tag didn't think that they had left off an initial letter "M". ;)

Oh my, I think I would rather be AngRy....:rotfl: but I don't even fall into that category often..Only Genesis I think has the ability to make me angry, and then he just teases me out of it so I am over it 2 minutes later...

Oh my, I think I would rather be AngRy....:rotfl: but I don't even fall into that category often..Only Genesis I think has the ability to make me angry, and then he just teases me out of it so I am over it 2 minutes later...

Well, I'll try to stay on your good side... :teeth:

-----

Here are some random Smilies:

Hippie: :hippie:
Popcorn: popcorn::
Laundy: :laundy:
(waitaminnit, "Laundy"? what's "Laundy"?)

Well, I'll try to stay on your good side... :teeth:

-----

Here are some random Smilies:

Hippie: :hippie:
Popcorn: popcorn::
Laundy: :laundy:
(waitaminnit, "Laundy"? what's "Laundy"?)

Oh my..you are now playing with random smilies....I think at one time Tom and I had a race to see exactly who could put the most smilies in a post :) Somewhere in the Thelma and Louise report I made for when TT and I went to Boston I had to separate the report because it only allows a maximum number in each post...
As for Laundy.... I believe that is what happens when Teresa tries to do the laundry the night before she leaves for WDW and the electricity goes out :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter