to go or not go to the Halloween party

Disney is out to make money but they must realize that you cant just put a headless horseman in front of the cavalcade and charge extra for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, that is hilarious! Very droll. The idea that Disney would have a rational view of what represents a fair value for the extra-cost events just, I just, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Excuse me while I go clean myself up...

Value is relative- as we often see discussed in the onsite/offsite hotel threads. The same goes for these extra events. If one finds value and enjoyment in attending them they shouldn't have to defend or rationalize it. On the same token no one is saying its for everyone either , it's why it's optional and as a consumer we have the option of making said choices.

One thing I'll never understand why it matters so much specifically to those who seem to want nothing to do with certain events why some may choose to attend. To each their own how we choose to enjoy the parks if at all.

I love the Halloween parties! They're expensive but I think it's worth is. You heard evrything about crowds, FireWorks, parades, Candy and rides. Another extra aspect is rare characters! What about Wendy, Jack Sparrow, Malificent, Hades, Ratcliffe, Bullseye, Fab 5 in great costumes, rare princesses. Sometimes lines are long but I lovend That aspect last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter