• Rhode Island

• Northern - Vermont

• Southern - Vermont

• Southern - Maine

• Northern - Maine

Results are only viewable after voting.

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
To go along with the other ones, Where do you live??

And the reason for 3 answers for NH, all us there know you either live in southern, lakes region, or northern justa s you are in Eastern or western/coastal MA.

Well.. thanks for picking up where I left off..... can't vote, but I will be watching the results.

I"m the only one in Northern VT so far but I know there are more. We'll just have to watch this poll. I grew up in Eastern MA so I'm watching that as well.

Southern Maine for now...but soon to be Lakes Region of NH.

Another vote for Eastern Ma!:thumbsup2

Go Sox!!!! Pats starting tomorrow can't wait!

I'm the only one from northern NH so far but I know at least one other DVC'r lives in my town because I have received their mailings before! They stuck together and got put in my post office box. We are so rural that not everyone in town has mail delivery. In fact,until last winter, I didn't have an address other than the PO box!

Stoughton, MA

Go eastern MA!!! :cool1:

Born and bred in Boston (Charlestown, yup a townie!!):cool2:

Pats are gonna be so dominant this year, I can't wait!!!:banana:

I'll be a proud AKl owner in 7-10 days..I'm from Warwick RI

I've lived in Peabody Mass, Salem and Nashua NH

Southern Maine (during the warm months of the year).
3DisneyKids where are you?
HBC

Ok - not sure if I belong in Eastern MA or Western MA - we are really Central MA. Since it is probably a bit closer Eastern then Western I'll cast my vote there.

Anyway - checking in from Douglas MA!

Another Central MA here-almost dead center, as the town next door is the geographical center of MA!

I think MA has three sections-eastern, central and western as far back as I can remember and that's a long time!:rotfl2:

Ok - now I'm curious - what town is the center of MA? My DH thinks all I do is read about WDW here for our upcoming trip. Now I can thrill him with my knowledge of MA geography all thanks to the disboards!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter