To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Oh no! Wasp sting, ouch, that kills! Hopefully it goes down to normal soon!

Great testimonials! I have a half in 3 weeks & have been following Hanson's pretty close as of late but have been getting closer to asking you for a plan at least to compare as an option, but I have this weird thing about asking for help in training. I want to hit you up for my September Marathon training, should I do that now or after the the May half?

Oh no! Wasp sting, ouch, that kills! Hopefully it goes down to normal soon!

Thanks!

Great testimonials! I have a half in 3 weeks & have been following Hanson's pretty close as of late but have been getting closer to asking you for a plan at least to compare as an option, but I have this weird thing about asking for help in training. I want to hit you up for my September Marathon training, should I do that now or after the the May half?

Thanks! Sweet! I'm here to help however I can. Let's wait to talk about the next training plan until after the May HM. It's 3 weeks from now + 1 week recovery + 1 week easy before you'd start training. So that's 5 weeks from now. So I should have plenty of time to write something during your 2 week down period after the May HM. But I'll put a reminder in my excel file.

LOVING these testimonials. What an awesome resource you've been, Billy! We're lucky to have your help.

Hope that foot is doing better today.

Thanks! The foot is near 100%. I'll know better after I run this evening. Since I took off the last 5 days, then I'll just come back with an easy day rather than jumping back into plan.

I was #195 (I think) ... does that count for anything?
Also ... kinda surprised that @roxymama wasnt #1. It definitely seems like she was the first person around here who was known for using one of your plans.

#173 and #195! It counts just as much because without those two, I'd only be at #198!

@Ariel484 was actually the first DIS board member and she was Training Plan #2 (December 2015). My co-worker Julia was Training Plan #1 (November 2015). I should say that doesn't include my plans I was writing myself much earlier than that.

The first one you did for me was #67. Almost a year ago now. Which means you've done 133 plans in under a year. WOW.

:surfweb:

GOAL #82 of 102!

82. Write 200 training plans - Completed 5/1/2018 by writing @roxymama 's first marathon plan for the Chicago Marathon! Fun fact, @roxymama was also Training Plan #3 way back in January 2016 for an 8k.

Thank you @roxymama and everyone else for making my running goal #82 achievable. Without you, there is no success on that goal. So :thanks:!
Time to go for 300!

Memories...back when I was terrified of 5 miles. Look at all that's happened since then!!!!

I'm excited that I can help crush goals by sitting here at my desk trying to decide if I should go get Wendy's for lunch or not. I read an article recently about Des Lindon and the science of helping other people and it's effects on performance. I hope that my helping you to crush this goal will help me to succeed and I know you helping all of us will help you to succeed too :)

It's the Circle of Life (or spreadsheets) and it moves us all :)

I was #59 one year ago yesterday!

My mini plan I got 2 days ago #199!

That's nuts! The 1.5 years prior was 59 plans. Then 140 plans in just about a year.

Time to go for 300!

I believe Goal 81 is 500 plans. So onward and upwards!

Memories...back when I was terrified of 5 miles. Look at all that's happened since then!!!!

I'm excited that I can help crush goals by sitting here at my desk trying to decide if I should go get Wendy's for lunch or not. I read an article recently about Des Lindon and the science of helping other people and it's effects on performance. I hope that my helping you to crush this goal will help me to succeed and I know you helping all of us will help you to succeed too :)

It's the Circle of Life (or spreadsheets) and it moves us all :)

So much! I had a good laugh looking back at that training plan and the simplicity of the excel page. So many more variables to play with these days. You guys certainly continue to push me in terms of trying to learn more and continue to apply concepts to people it wasn't originally intended for.

YAHOO!!! 200!

I'm trying to keep myself from messaging you for a new plan because I know you're swamped. LOL. Plus it's only been 2 days since my plan ended, but my OCD self is really struggling. I also know I don't need to run yet, but I really, really, really want to!

YAHOO!!! 200!

I'm trying to keep myself from messaging you for a new plan because I know you're swamped. LOL. Plus it's only been 2 days since my plan ended, but my OCD self is really struggling. I also know I don't need to run yet, but I really, really, really want to!

Honestly, the busy season isn't going to end until after the weekend of 6/3 at least. Just a lot of turnover each weekend and then several new people joining in as well. So no time like the present! But you'll definitely need to take it easy for a bit of time.

Are you just going to PM him 100 times asking for one day plans?

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter