To the UK DVC Member Friends

kathleena

<font color=FF99FF>Because everyone needs a Fairy
It's hard to know what to say with all that is going on in London, so I just wanted to say that I hope that you and everyone you love are safe.

:grouphug:

I hope all goes well with the recovery and cleanup process in London I know your friends in Canada are ready and willing to help out however we can. My uncle Brian lives just blocks from the bus explosion and I talked to him today as he is over here visiting all of his relatives that live in Canada he is sickened by the act.

Adding my thoughts and prayers here too. :grouphug:

Thanks for the link, DVCconvert.

Ditto! To America's best friend in the world --deepest sympathies and condolences. It hurts here in the U.S. to see a friends tragedy by the thugs of the world. Keep ya chin up!

CHOPR said:
Ditto! To America's best friend in the world --deepest sympathies and condolences. It hurts here in the U.S. to see a friends tragedy by the thugs of the world. Keep ya chin up!
Agree 100%. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

And as much as we like to puff and posture over here in The Colonies, we also know that there are no better people on Earth to deal with this kind of adversity. The British invented backbone! England is where we got ours.

"Blood, sweat, and tears..." always struck a chord with Americans, and we have always admired your courage and determination...not just since 9/11, but throughout our history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter