Today is December 7.....sign up for MK 2018, Moonlight Magic?

And now I'm getting this message:

Important Notice
The number of concurrent users for this event has been met. This page will automatically refresh in 10 seconds.

Does this mean it's booked?

You guys are the best. I'm so thankful I found other people sharing my planning stress here, and who could post the link (which hasn't been emailed to me YET)!

Thanks for posting. Still no email, but I got the date I needed.

I hate that they make this a competition.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get the email link from them. So far, none.

Not staying at a DVC resort, so I can not make a reservation either. TICKED

I am staying On property...Booked the trip FOR THIS (hey when you announce dates long after most DVC availability is gone, what can you expect). If I don't get to go, that trip is getting canceled.

Got the email and registered. This will be the first event of this type that I'll be able to attend. Missed out on the EPCOT event. Going Jan 28.

This is typical Disney that they say any resort reservation, then screw it up and the website blocks people. My husband is on hold trying to see if member services has any way to book it with our non DVC reservation #.

Registered but it didn't allow us to enter # of party attending the event, so this means the event is only limit to the # of party under the resort reservations. Did I miss anything?

And now I'm getting this message:

Important Notice
The number of concurrent users for this event has been met. This page will automatically refresh in 10 seconds.

Does this mean it's booked?
No, it did that to me too. It eventually went thru to the registration page.

Not staying at a DVC resort, so I can not make a reservation either. TICKED

I am staying On property...Booked the trip FOR THIS (hey when you announce dates long after most DVC availability is gone, what can you expect). If I don't get to go, that trip is getting canceled.
Ditto and I asked about it and the DVC member services CM said yes - as long as you're on site. Frustrating. I wonder if those will open up in a bit and they're just linking the DVC ones first.

JUst got throught to member services. They told me that they are sending me an email to sign up for the Jan 28 date. Said I should receive shortly since I have a reservation. Will let you know when email come in. Said if I don't get one to call back shortly. Took 25 minutes to get through at 9:00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter