Today was a tough day, please help a fellow Diser get through

Mickeyistheman

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone,

My brother left today, we went to Newark airport and said our goodbyes.

It was the most difficult and heart wrenching thing I have ever had to do. He is only 21 and he is so handsome and well spoken and intelligent.

I am soooo very proud of him, but I will miss him terribly. It was a short good bye because he wanted to get through security and get to his gate but I feel that even though it was very hard for us. It was tremendously more difficult for him.

I am a proud sister of United States Marine and I hope and pray for ALL of our men and women who have been there, are there and going to be there.

I know that Americans are behind them even if they don't approve of why we are still there. I hope they know that.

I was numb all day today, I cried, I laughed and then I cried again. He will have access to email and we even got him a webcam. But not knowing when exactly we will see him again is the worst part.

So I again want to say Thank you and I will pray for all to come home safe and soon.

Semper Fi!

for you and your family. We too are a military family...and he will be leaving next week. He has been gone before, and it never seems to get any easier.
Many many hugs.:grouphug: ..and prayers for them all. I know how very very proud you must be. Barb

i too have a brother serving overseas. god bless and protect all of our marines,soldiers,sailors, and airmen!!! my prayers go out to you.

My Brother is a Marine, too; and my little guy has been saying when he grows up he want's to be a marine like Uncle Joey ever since he could talk-:hug: :hug:
Nicole

My husband is a Marine, and just left today as well. I've been crying for the past week, and I'm so sick of it all. Just praying the time flies by until the spring, because this really sucks.

Hope your brother has a quick and safe deployment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter