Today

samshane

DIS Veteran
He's on his way - should be in Dallas very soon and then hopefully he can get an earlier flight to WA. I know he has to go back again to finish up, but I truly feel the worst is behind us. And 4 days until we get to enjoy our time being a family in WDW. :)

I am so excited for you. My friends husband just got home today, too! I am on the flip side of emotions, my husband leaves for a year in approximately 20 days. Enjoy your 2 weeks! I am truly excited for you and your family. It is a milestone to make it to R&R!:cool1::woohoo:

Yay for you. You must be so excited to see him and take a family vacation. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and he got an earlier flight.

Yayy!! Congrats on having him home, at least for a little while. Have a wonderful time in Disney and take lots of pictures!

I am on the flip side of emotions, my husband leaves for a year in approximately 20 days.
Right there with you, we've got about a month to go as well. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter