Toddler prince charming costume?

suzydisney971

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a toddler prince charming costume (size 3T) and I can't seem to find one. The one I really like has a blue jacket and reddish pants with a gold stripe on the side. I can only find size 4-6. Has anyone ever made one? We are going to Disney in September and having breakfast at Royal Table (if I can get an ADR) and thought my DS would look so cute in a prince charming costume.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

BUmping this thread, did you ever find one? I'm wondering if it would be too much trouble to buy the size 4-6 and altering it down to 3T?? I just booked CRT as well and would love DS3
to have a Prince Charming costume!

I'm looking for a toddler prince charming costume (size 3T) and I can't seem to find one. The one I really like has a blue jacket and reddish pants with a gold stripe on the side. I can only find size 4-6. Has anyone ever made one? We are going to Disney in September and having breakfast at Royal Table (if I can get an ADR) and thought my DS would look so cute in a prince charming costume.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Picture002.jpg

I made this for my nephew a few years ago. I have no idea where the jacket went. I have the shorts. But I think they are a 2. Your welcome to them. We are going this year, and I have a McCalls pattern in mind. I also had a tshirt in blue, that we changed him into, the shirt had a small prince with the saying kisses welcome or something like that.

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a 2T or #t Prince Charming outfit made with shorts? We will be going i August and the pants will be way to hot for the little man:) I love the one that is pictured on this thread but can't find it anywhere. Anybodys input would be helpful.

Thanks
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter