Toiletries (Bath/Body) Exchange - Any Interest?

Gaspode

<font color=blue>Its threatening and romantic....
Hiya,

DisneyCP2002 is happy for me to go ahead and arrange an exchange for any brand toiletries/bath & body products so I was wondering how much interest there would be in this?

Sadly Bath and Body Works does not exist in the UK so I'm guessing the same goes for other international DISers so this would be for any brand, kids also welcome of course I know there are some cute cartoon based toiletries out there!!

I am thinking of starting sign ups on Friday 5th with close for sign ups being next Friday then post out by 22nd Jan. Minimum spend would be $10.

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll start it up Friday if so :)

All the best,
Gaspodé

Thanks both :)

I've edited the title incase people are thinking this is the same as DisneyCP2002's exchange.

Keep me posted if there is any further interest.
Gaspodé

Hiya,

Not much interest? am thinking I won't run this then unless there is more interest now.... I'll keep an eye on the thread for a few more days and if not we'll leave it.

Best wishes,
Gaspode

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter