Tolls from WDW to Vero

Belle & Ariel

DIS Veteran
I need to load money onto the Sunpass. I cannot figure what end and start points to use on their toll calculator.
What is the best way to get to Vero from Disney and what are the tolls one way using Sunpass?

Thanks!

We drove from VB to WDW a week or so ago. We took 95 to 520 to 528 to 417. It was less than $10 in tolls if I remember correctly.

Take US192 through Kissimee/St Cloud to I95 South - no tolls, can't be 15 minutes more and you have more services (restaurants, gas, etc.) available at better prices.

Take US192 through Kissimee/St Cloud to I95 South - no tolls, can't be 15 minutes more and you have more services (restaurants, gas, etc.) available at better prices.
It is well worth it to many people, myself included, to avoid all the traffic lights, stupid drivers and congestion going through Kissimee and St. Cloud. While it does open up after St. Cloud, getting to that point can be something akin to torture.

Coming home on Sept 7 taking I95 to SR528 my (discounted) Sunpass tolls were $0.76, $0.87, $1.09 and $0.77. If my math is correct that comes out to $3.49.

Driving down to Vero taking FL Turnpike to 60, my Sunpass toll was $4.29.

From WDW, it may be more efficient to take SR417 to SR528 to I95 which means you'd replace 2 of the tolls on 528 with 2 higher priced tolls on 417 costing about $0.75-$1.00 more than taking 528 the whole way.

It is well worth it to many people, myself included, to avoid all the traffic lights, stupid drivers and congestion going through Kissimee and St. Cloud. While it does open up after St. Cloud, getting to that point can be something akin to torture.

Coming home on Sept 7 taking I95 to SR528 my (discounted) Sunpass tolls were $0.76, $0.87, $1.09 and $0.77. If my math is correct that comes out to $3.49.

Driving down to Vero taking FL Turnpike to 60, my Sunpass toll was $4.29.

From WDW, it may be more efficient to take SR417 to SR528 to I95 which means you'd replace 2 of the tolls on 528 with 2 higher priced tolls on 417 costing about $0.75-$1.00 more than taking 528 the whole way.

Thank you. This trip is just DH and me so we are taking different vehicle. I got new mini and did not know if I needed to add $10 or 15 or more. Don't want a whole lot left over since this is not the usual trip car.
I avoid 417 if possible--too many speed traps.

I don't like the 192 way either.

However, if I'm not in a hurry and want a more scenic drive, I'll take 528 to Cape Canaveral, then take A1A south along the coast, maybe stopping for lunch and/or a beach walk somewhere along the way.

Here is the route DW and I have taken multiple times:
Take Hwy 192 East to
I-95 South to
Exit 156 (Fellsmere/Sebastian) CR-512 East to
Hwy US 1 South to
CR-510 East to
A1A South to
resort on left 1/2 mile.
It is four lanes from using 192 and 95 (which is most of the way).
No need for tolls at all.

Since we live directly on US27, we just take it south to Lake Wales and catch US60 for the rest. Takes just under two hours, and no tolls.

For turnpike references, use either Osceola Parkway or US192 as starting points, and Yeehaw junction as end point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter