Tomorrow i make my adr's....

soulmates

traveling through life, with the one I love
A little nervous here. Normally I'd be SO ready. But this time, I'm making them for a party of 7,not 2. Trying to please the teenager, young adult, grandmother, three 40 somethings and a 6 year old! :eek: This is what I've come up with :

Monday, arrival day- CS COLUMBIA HOUSE (we're arriving intime for dinner & MNSSHP!)

Tuesday, 1st full day in parks- SNACK CREDIT BREAKFAST
CS- PECOS BILLS
TS- CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE

Wednesday, 1/2 day in Epcot 1/2 in HS SNACK CREDIT BREAKFAST
CS- TANGIERINE CAFE
TS- 50's PRIME TIME CAFE

Thursday, last day all 7 of us SNACK CREDIT BREAKFAST
CS- PECOS BILLS
TS- OHANA'S

Friday, our group last day SNACK CREDIT BREAKFAST
CS- Wine & Food Festival, will
probably eat at different spots

TS- CORAL REEF

I tried to make everyone happy. On paper everyone says WOOT WOOT...time will tell. I'm crossing my fingers we get CRT. I could care less, but my 2 DD's 14 & 21 are actually excited about it. The 6 yr niece has NO idea, it will be a surprise for her! :cloud9: We're actually more thrilled about eating at Coral Reef this trip. I had REALLY debated on saving one of our TS and doing Narcoosee's on our last night. But that would mean that we'd have to eat seperate with the rest of our family and we didn't want to do that. Their flying from CA to celebrate our upcoming wedding with us. So hopefully NEXT trip we'll have the opportunity to eat there.

Thanks for your input,

Chris :wave2:

I think you have a fine list and I wouldn't worry about CRT. It seems getting a reservation there has been a little easier than in years past.

Thanks, I've always heard it was so hard, which is why I never tried before. Good to know! :thumbsup2

Your list looks good to me too. Just be flexible on your CS meals, especially at Epcot where there's so much variety.

Also, stop trying to please everyone all the time! Just hope that some of you will be pleased some of the time, and hope that everyone is pleased at least one of the times.

:rotfl:

Your list looks good to me too. Just be flexible on your CS meals, especially at Epcot where there's so much variety.

Also, stop trying to please everyone all the time! Just hope that some of you will be pleased some of the time, and hope that everyone is pleased at least one of the times.

:rotfl:

Your SOOO right. You hit the nail on the head!! ;) Epcot is having Wine & Food so I imagine we'll all do our own things for lunch! Good tips!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter