Tonight’s (Aug 28, 2018) MNSSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour 40 min wait at city hall and no guarantee of money back.

Is it that bad out? I’m hoping the rain clears in time for the official party time for you all.

Also nervous about next week, but we’ll see what happens.

Is it that bad out? I’m hoping the rain clears in time for the official party time for you all.

Also nervous about next week, but we’ll see what happens.

The heat wave (first step of a hurricane) that was there until 2:00 p.m. today is gone according to the 7:06 report from NOAA. We can deal with rain! Flights grounded and parks closed not so much.

Well
The rain finally did stop Around 8 pm—-very crowded

oh no ! still crowded after all that rain?

Is it enough to ruin the experience? Would you go back with the same crowd levels?

The heat wave (first step of a hurricane) that was there until 2:00 p.m. today is gone according to the 7:06 report from NOAA. We can deal with rain! Flights grounded and parks closed not so much.
Edited to remove my error. Parks were not closed today.

Last edited:
Oh no. I had no idea. The parks were closed??

No, I meant tropical wave - off Africa - those of us traveling in the near future are watching the hurricane (development) forecasts. Disney closed for Irma. It's the havoc on the travel that worries me - if there is a major storm. Rain in the parks sucks but is doable.

No, I meant tropical wave - off Africa - those of us traveling in the near future are watching the hurricane (development) forecasts. Disney closed for Irma. It's the havoc on the travel that worries me - if there is a major storm. Rain in the parks sucks but is doable.

Oh, I’m quite worried about a major storm, agreed. I’m hoping for normal weather next week. Rain I can handle.

We’re here now. Currently waiting for 2nd parade to come down Main Street. Crowds were VERY manageable tonight. We walked on most rides except PP where we waited about 15 minutes. 7DMT did have about a 35 minute wait all night. Other than that it was a breeze. We got a spot for the second parade about 10 minutes before 11:15. The rain earlier was a bummer but we bought ponchos and made the best of it!

We switched our party to Friday as my son has a broken leg in a brace and needs to drive a scooter. We didn’t want to have him out in the rain. They did this for us at guest services st MK. We did have to pay the price difference between Tuesday and Friday’s price.

Because the topic of this thread was a Here Now weather report for Aug 28, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter