Tons of pics from the park today - 8-13-17

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Here's a bunch of pics I took today. People have asked for more, so here they be. Please take special note: I rocked the hell outta Buzz Lightyear today. I grabbed the top three scores, two of which topped 2M (as you can see below).

A few details about the park today:

• The Haunted Mansion seemed to be closed until well into the afternoon. I’m not sure when it opened but it seems it was sometime in the late afternoon/early evening.

• Crowds were moderate once again. Nothing horrible. I rode Pirates around 5:45 and the wait was only about 15 minutes.

• I used to avoid cutting through Adventureland. But since they’ve moved the BB seating inside, it’s much less congested, far easier to navigate.

• It’s my birthday tomorrow but I wore my bday button today. Got at least 30-40 happy birthdays, about half of which were from CMs .

Enjoy!

Rob

Buzz score.jpg pic1.jpg pic4.jpg pic5.jpg pic6.jpg pic7.jpg pic8.jpg pic9.jpg pic10.jpg
pic11.jpg

Last edited:

Great pics! Making me really anxious for next weekend (26th) even though it'll only be a 1 day trip. :( But! I'll be there for almost a full week in October!

thank you for the canopy shot, really shows how Disneyland outshines any other location with its natural covering

And it looks like someone was not falling directions when rowing...oh wait.....you were making the world a better a place....never mind then!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. If you had one or two bits of advice on Buzz... would they be? (I think I saw a list somewhere of the point system but can't find it.) I'm not looking to beat any records, just not come in dead last in my family of 6 every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter