Tony's Town Square- SpectroMagic

BlkBearSuz

searchin' for my roots...
I have a 5:05 seating at Tony's (the earliest I could get for dinner) and I was wondering if we would have enough time to eat and still catch SpectroMagic at 6:30 on a Tuesday. It is showing only three times while we are at Disney. The other day it is showing is on Saturday, 8:00 and 10:00 pm. We'll be in Epcot having dinner at the Garden Grill at 6:30. Would it be better to try to catch the show after Tony's, or to hop over to the MK on Saturday for the later show? Please let me know what you think. Also, what is the parade route that Spectro is on? Where does it start? Thanks.

Sue :rolleyes:

BlkBearSuz -

O. K. I can tell by your countdown that you are talking about the same dates that we will be there, and I went through this same discussion with myself when they released the park hours (after my P.S.'s were made of course!)

The only difference is ... we are having dinner at the CG on Saturday night and were wondering if we should monorail over and fight the Saturday night crowds. But then I thought that if that is the only thing we are going for then we will just enter - find a place to watch the parade and that's it. (No real crowd fighting - per say)

As a backup plan, however, I made a PS at Tony's for 7:00 PM - after the parade on Tuesday night. Your idea might actually work better, because you can just walk right out and grab a seat for the parade.

I know this is probably not too helpful, but that's my thought - try it on Saturday and if the crowds are too bad - wait until Tues.

Hope you have a great trip!!!

I don't know - I'm so confused!! :confused:

If you eat your dinner quickly, and don't linger, you should be outside just in time to see it start. The parade goes UP Main Street, so the area near Tony's sees the parade first. Just remember that you might not get a seat on the sidewalk, you might have to stand to watch. Personally, I dont know which scenario is better, using the timetable you suggested for Saturday, you might be arriving during the 8:00 showing, unless you meandered your way over from Garden Grill. And if you arrive anytime between 8:15 and 8:45, you'll be fighting the throngs who are leaving after the parade. You don't want to wait too long, so you can secure a good spot. I'd say see if you can catch it after Tony's, if you can great, if not, you have a back-up plan. You might get lucky and get a seat on one of the few outdoor tables at Tony's. If that happens, sit back and enjoy the show, because it will go right by!!!!

Excellent. Thank you both for your help and suggestions. I think what I am going to try to do is get an outdoor table for when we are at Tony's so that we can watch the parade from the restaurant. My PS at Tony's is on Tues, Oct 28. I think it will be better for us to catch the parade while eating or right after eating. (At least I won't have to run from Epcot to the MK feeling like a chicken with my head cut off!) I'm glad to know that Tony's is right on Main St too (I've never been there before) and has such a prime viewing location.

I'm very happy now that I know when to do the parade. :Pinkbounc

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter