"Too Excited to Sleep"

diiznut66 what time are you going to be there on Friday ??? as soon as I check in Monday I will text you my location!!!:goodvibes

hahaha :lmao::lmao:

thats fine the only mint I have is my chewing gum :)

well i dont plan on asking you to share your gum with me so we are good to go :lmao:

yeah i dont think we'll have shellfish flavored jellyshots :cutie:

Thats just disgusting.......... fishy jello........... :sick:

I have an early day tomorrow so I am gonna try to get some sleep for a change.....:goodvibes

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday....................

:grouphug:

I have an early day tomorrow so I am gonna try to get some sleep for a change.....:goodvibes

you too!!! I think I am gonna hang around the kitchen for a few... to :hyper: to go to sleep!!!

Have a great day tomorrow! Back to work for me, not sure I'm ready to go back after only working 3 days last week :sad2:

you too!!! I think I am gonna hang around the kitchen for a few... to :hyper: to go to sleep!!!

Are you going to be testing new recipes? :flower3:

Have a great day tomorrow! Back to work for me, not sure I'm ready to go back after only working 3 days last week :sad2:

Are you going to be testing new recipes? :flower3:

nope... but on the mood for lomein... waiting for chicken to brown as we speak...:surfweb:

R.I.P. Erotic Nights out in Orlando .... Thanks for the graciousness of the moderators who let us play as long as they did :worship:

Busy morning here, but surely I am not the only one who tries to build the excitement up for every trip to WDW:confused3

Since my son is almost 28 I no longer have a whole lot of ideas for children but would love to hear some since I do take my 11 year old great niece once a year.
I am never lucky enough to have her the weekend before our trips but all during that week I try to send her cut outs and games she can print out on the computer that are Disney related. I try to stop by the house at least once the week before and drop her off a sack breakfast or lunch of either Mickey Waffles or Pancakes or a sandwich cut out like Mickey :goodvibes with a Mickey shaped dessert. Since kids and souvenirs can get out of hand I normally give her a predetermined amount of money to spend and once she knows its gone, its gone. To balance that out she knows that every evening when we get back to our room she has a gift waiting for her...Normally something related to Disney that I bought before we left. Of course as she gets older this is getting to be more and more difficult :3dglasses For our plane ride or car ride whichever the case may be I normally take my son along on this trip too if he can go so he keeps her entertained with his Mickey Mouse and Stitch impressions.

( I know we throw a lot of silliness into the mix :dance3: but if you have any ideas that you use it would be great to share them so that we can all prolong the excitement)

And I must add that the Erotic thread was really no different than some of the other threads on here. Like I said long ago tho I do not look at the Disboards as a dating site, thats what the Social Club and all of that is. Nothing against it, but I guess if I am meant to find my Disney Beast :goodvibes I would rather meet him in person as a friend and go from there....(ha, bet noone thought I was such an old fashioned gal from my double entendres did they....:lmao:)
When we used to have the Singles thread when I first started posting I thought it was just that, a bunch of Singles who loved Disney.... Its when you get into the I am single and looking for a mate that fur starts to fly, and I for one am not interested in that... there will always be more females than males on any forum so not good for pleasant conversation and frivolous debauchery :):) Me and my halo learned a long time ago to just stay off of anything on here that has an I am looking for a date type of feel.... :cloud9: So, I will post silliness where I find it :) but if the only thing left are singles threads as in I am looking for a mate, then I will stick to facebook...and keep my dating to Match........lol

guess am out then... I got feathers... well whats left of it... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You mean you have a few left....:sad2: I thought with all that preening you had probably lost them all...:goodvibes or had them all plucked out elsewhere, I am sure they are singed at least....:goodvibes

:worship::worship::worship: and please....dont go...whatever would I do:rotfl2:
If I say purty, purty please will ya stay...huh, huh , huh? I mean where else can you find so much fun and playful wickedness, as well as a good helping of humility.... :rolleyes1

:laundy: Here's a Duck Suit, please cover yourself before you make me :blush:

I swear, you just cannot get your mind out of the gutter.... Your :woohoo: spots are showing...............and so now I have to put on my shades...:cool2:

OK...I am going to turn my back for now...knock and let me know when you are decent again.............:scared1:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ummm, I said PLucked that is not like PHat sound.....

Just sayin.................:rolleyes1 I had forgotten about all the plucking that was going on on that other naughty thread....see how long my memory is...........:cutie:

:surfweb:

Tsk tsk tsk....
I say grab the bull by the horn...shoot your arrow out and reel em in...

Nothing ventured nothing gained.....lol

...and isnt that what Sadie Hawkins is all about.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter