Too Late for Free Dining in September?

kaybird

DIS Veteran
Too Late for Free Dining in September? And do I need a code if I just call Disney? Times a wastin!

many Thanks!!
k

Any TA or Disney can book it for you. It's the lead item on many TA websites. Stay must be 3-10 days, not too late to book.

Nope ... you have to book by June 4th I think it is .... the only problem will be that sometimes if you wait too long they will not have your 1st choice of hotel & view for your dates.

I think the code was YWS but I'm not sure. Check the Code and Rate board.

WDWO

Nope, you aren't too late. Just book your package by June 4th. You can either call Disney or book online at www.disneyworld.com (go to Tickets and Reservations, then on Special Offers). The code is YWX. I don't think you actually need the code to book, I think the code just tells Disney where you heard about the offer - YWX is the code from the Disney website.

wdwobsessed said:
Nope ... you have to book by June 4th I think it is .... the only problem will be that sometimes if you wait too long they will not have your 1st choice of hotel & view for your dates.

I think the code was YWS but I'm not sure. Check the Code and Rate board.

WDWO

Yes ... I just checked the Mouseavers board and it said YWS. That is the one I used. I'm sure there are several other codes that will work as well.

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter