Too late for Oct. ADRs?

groover

Earning My Ears
My father-in-law may be taking the family to WDW for a trip Sept 30 - Oct 5. My question is, given the 180-day ADR window has been open for these dates since early April, am I going to have trouble finding availability in restaurants for a party of 5? I don't want to have to eat dinner at 5:00 or 10:00 every day! Thanks for your help!

You may have trouble getting some of the really popular places...but I just called Friday to move some of mine around for that same time frame and had no problem getting close to what I wanted. Good Luck! :cheer2:

We are going at the same time & I JUST called last weekend to book. I couldn't get LeCellier, our fav, for anything before 8:30. Since we have 2 little ones, we opted for lunch. Couldn't get Liberty Tree on our NSSHP night as it was totally booked. Got most everything else we wanted. I'd definitely call soon.

We are going Oct 8-14th and I just made the ADRs last Saturday for Boma, Whispering Canyon, Crystal Palace, 50s Prime Time, and L'origionale di roma restaurante... we were able to get every single one. We tried for around 6 each night and the farthest time we got was only 20 minutes off!

It depends on the party size. While tables for 2 still seem easy to get, the OP will need a table for 6. That will be a little harder. We called for Oct. LeCellier at the 180 mark and still it took 5 different night choices to get a decent time and still a little late for us @ 7:20PM and that is for a table for 6.

WHile I originally made adr's in april I just called to add on e to our party for 3 nights. No can do for Chef Mickeys on Sept 30! I will KEEP trying.

Good luck- oh and it doesnt hurt to be flexible maybe TS for lunch vs. dinner

We are going to be a party of 8 going Sept 28 - Oct 5. I called this past Sunday and got everything that we wanted. We did have to go early to 50s Primetime. Here are the ADRs we have
Sept 28 -- Yachtsman Steakhouse -- 615pm
Sept 29 -- Portobello's -- 700pm
Sept 30 -- Liberty Tree Tavern -- 645pm
Oct 1 -- Rose N Crowne -- 710pm
Oct 2 - 50s Primetime -- 410pm
Oct 3-- CA Grille -- 750pm
Oct 4 -- Mama Melrose's - 510pm

Good Luck.........

I just called yesterday for a trip from 9/9 to 9/18 - we're a party of 5 - and got everything I wanted at the time I wanted. My only concession was Le Cellier for lunch rather than dinner.

Otherwise, we have ADRS for: California Grill, Cape May breakfast, Crystal Palace dinner (before MNSSHP), Chef Mickeys for dinner, 1900 PF for dinner, Ohana for dinner, Chefs de France, Kona, Boma and Coral Reef.

We are going just about the same time and I called a couple of days ago to change a couple of mine and were able to get them no problem! You never kow and if they are full, just keep trying and you might get in right after someone has cancelled one (like myself);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter