Too many table services ?

LBKMAMA

Mom of Two Little Pirates & a Princess
If MGM does indeed have a character meal by the time we travel I will have one to many table services (Hoop De Doo=2 ) and it's throwing me off a bit.
My ? is can split my meals when I'm paying and put some on DP and then pay cash for others or do they frown upon splitting the check. I'd like to get the best bang for my buck out of DP?

My other ? is my DD is only just going to be 3 and we are getting her ticket and DP, but for that one extra meal that we have planned could she eat off our plate (i.e. at HW & V or LTT). I know some restaurants let you share some things.

LBKMAMA said:
If MGM does indeed have a character meal by the time we travel I will have one to many table services (Hoop De Doo=2 ) and it's throwing me off a bit.
My ? is can split my meals when I'm paying and put some on DP and then pay cash for others or do they frown upon splitting the check. I'd like to get the best bang for my buck out of DP?

My other ? is my DD is only just going to be 3 and we are getting her ticket and DP, but for that one extra meal that we have planned could she eat off our plate (i.e. at HW & V or LTT). I know some restaurants let you share some things.
The meals you want to share with your DD are buffet/family style and you cant share at these restaurants.

You can go to a restaurant and pay for some people on plan and some OOP. Many families do this...some have 2 rooms and one room is on plan, one is not. It's not a problem. They will bring you 2 checks.

In a restaurant where you order from a menu, you can share food. (as in split one meal for 2 people). At a dinner show or character meal or other buffet, you pay per person. You cannot share at Liberty tree or at the dinner show. If you went to (for example) Sci-Fi dinner, you could share a meal and only use one credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter