Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

We went there for lunch friday 9/23. No wait. it was EXCELLENT. Service was great. Dessert took a little while, but well worth the wait!!
I would say, try for lunch and you might have more luck.

We had lunch here today, Monday 26th..........no wait and plenty of free tables.

Service was excellent.........food was good. Wouldn't rush back but we enjoyed what we had.........didn't find it expensive at all.......those desserts and milk shakes are worth every cent, they look amazing!

We had lunch here today, Monday 26th..........no wait and plenty of free tables.

Service was excellent.........food was good. Wouldn't rush back but we enjoyed what we had.........didn't find it expensive at all.......those desserts and milk shakes are worth every cent, they look amazing!

Schumigirl, I'm thrilled that you're there now! I live vicariously through your trip reports! :) :) Have a wonderful vacation!

Went there a few times last week (first three days they were open officially for lunch) and overall it is quite good...the shakes are two slow and to be honest far too much milk (or they melted before being served). But yes they do look amazing.
They cannot add alcohol to them because the people making the shakes are under the legal age to work with alcohol- but you can buy a shot and add it yourself - it gets really expensive though - I likes the shakes at cow fish better overall.
The food was also very slow during the day - appetizers are quite quick though.
The staff is really good and are making every effort - they just need to work through it.
They were giving out a lot of free chocolate almond bread because the food was so slow.

I really liked the chocolate stout.
I found that the chocolate bacon was not all that impressive - I expected a lot more bacon flavor to it.
For 1.29 it is well worth trying though - Im sure every piece is different - so you may get a more flavorful one.

overall pricing is reasonable - the burger is not much more than a burger in the park and is way better

Finally if you are on your own DO NOT order the totchos - they are huge and you wont be able to eat anything else.
They are really good - so if you are fine with just eating those then go for it.

I had the Totchos..........but had it as my meal........it was large and I left most of it, they need more spice on it........but enjoyed what I had. Dh had one of the burgers and it was very good.......

But the menu doesn't thrill us a whole lot............

I had the Totchos..........but had it as my meal........it was large and I left most of it, they need more spice on it........but enjoyed what I had. Dh had one of the burgers and it was very good.......

But the menu doesn't thrill us a whole lot............
I had to google totchos. Was thinking it was some distant exquisite dish. I get it now. Tater tot nachos. Why haven't I thought of this before now?
:lmao:Laughing at myself wow.

they need more spice on it

Yeah...I did ask for it extra spicy as I know most theme park restaurants assume a very bland spice is spicy for most people...

The Bacon Sliders were also very good and i really enjoyed the burger.

the apps and salad items seem to have a lot of reasonably priced choices...but the more expensive entrees did not excite as much. Like the two 3oz filet mignon medallions...for $46 id really want a 6oz filet so it wont be overcooked.

We went for lunch on a Thursday. The wait to get in was maybe 15 minutes. Once seated the service was very slow. Fortunately we weren't in a rush but still were there 2 hours. The food was good. When we went back to the shop on Saturday it was a zoo!

We had dinner there last week and it was amazing! The wait was 90 minutes but we just wandered around until they called us. We had the bread, which we all really enjoyed. I got the risotto, my husband, the burger with the meatloaf and my daughter had the shrimp and crab mac and cheese. everything was so good! we were stuffed but of course we had room for dessert! We shared the cookies and brookies sundae which was plenty. I also got the Wicked Cherry drink and it was good but really strong.

We stopped by on Friday night just for desserts. There was quite a line for dinner, but we only waited about 15 minutes. I had the strawberry cheesecake milkshake and my DH had the May contain nuts sundae. He said that he could have easily split his with another person but somehow managed to eat the whole thing! I thought the milkshake was amazing! I love all things cheesecake and this was no exception.

We wandered around the store they have and picked up some bulk chocolate and popcorn to take home to DD. Both were fantastic. DD10 finished it off the same day we brought it home.

We ate dinner there Monday night. The wait was 1:45, but we got the call in :30. Nice!

The food was ... ok. Not bad; not great. The chocolate bread was too bland without quite a bit (a lot actually) of the salted carmel butter on each bite (maybe that is intentional though). The main courses were fine. Nothing spectacular. The milkshakes were disappointing for us. We were looking for thick milkshakes that would need the spoon they bring with it. What we got was more "creamy" than "milkshake-y" if that makes any sense. The flavor of the key lime pie shake was off too. I was hoping it would taste like a fresh pie made with real key limes (we're in Florida!). My shake tasted like clotted cream from Florean Fortescue's with some lime flavor added. Oh and so much food coloring it was pea soup green. The slice of key lime pie for garnish was much better than the shake.

Hopefully we just had an off night from the kitchen. We will give them another try next time we go, though.

Tried last Sunday night but didn't get there early enough (had a horrible terrible no good very bad incident in the park involving my DH's back and another guest's...weak stomach... and had to spend a few hours at our resort) - 2+ hour wait. Went back on Monday at 11am (opening time) and were seated immediately! DD had the kids sliders, DS had the bacon cheeseburger, I had the gnocchi with mole sauce (had to try something with chocolate), and meatloaf for DH. All were fabulous! Had to try desserts - FYI they do have a flourless chocolate torte on the menu (yay for the dairy/gf intolerant DH), I had the marshmellow milkshake, and the kids had sundaes. All had been going great until we ordered dessert... 45 minutes later... yup. Apparently they still haven't figured out how to get shakes out the front counter and into the tables at the same time. Shake was great - they did serve it in the plastic mason jar and said I could keep it as a souvenir. I know initially they were in glass mason jars in the restaurant - so I'm not sure if that changed, it was a mistake, or they did it because we waited for 45 minutes... Sundaes were HUGE. 3 brownies on the brownie sundae, etc. Fabulous though. Kids ate the ice cream and we saved the sides in our room fridge for a treat the next day!

All in all, if it was an option, we'd definitely go back. Food was great, service was very nice. Not sure we'd ever wait 2+ hours for a table though, especially when the meal itself took another 2 hours.

Had dinner at Toothsome last night (around 5ish), 30 min wait. The service was great and the food outstanding! We weren't planning on shakes but each got one anyway and they were fantastic! Light & fluffy (creamy with no crystals), not heavy at all.

I ate there twice and sister loved it so much she ate there four times.

I will say my favorite drink was the the chocolate cherry mule. The Too stout chocolate beer was good to. Not a beer connoisseur my any means, but it was mighty smooth going down.

The food I had there was good.

My sister ordered the chocolate pie and it tasted exactly like a three musketeer bar. Desserts are big and easily shared. Shakes are big. Did not order one as to much dairy.

Will go back again for sure.

Had dinner at Toothsome last night (around 5ish), 30 min wait. The service was great and the food outstanding! We weren't planning on shakes but each got one anyway and they were fantastic! Light & fluffy (creamy with no crystals), not heavy at all.
Thank you for describing what you liked about the shakes. Until now, all I've seen were generic positives (awesome, amazing) and specific negatives (too thin/big/expensive). I guess it makes sense with how loaded they are that many people would enjoy a lighter textured shake.

Though I got spoiled at college by a soda fountain that poured their shakes into a traditional tall glass with a couple of ice cream in the glass. Talk about super thick shakes.

Thank you for describing what you liked about the shakes. Until now, all I've seen were generic positives (awesome, amazing) and specific negatives (too thin/big/expensive). I guess it makes sense with how loaded they are that many people would enjoy a lighter textured shake.

Though I got spoiled at college by a soda fountain that poured their shakes into a traditional tall glass with a couple of ice cream in the glass. Talk about super thick shakes.

IMO the shakes weren't heavy in the least, filling, but not your typical consistency. I'm not even a big fan of shakes, but these were delicious!

Where can I find the menu for this place? I know I saw it once...can't find it for anything now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter