Top 3 NON Park dinner locations

Gaudio45

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

I'm planning an Anniversary long weekend trip with DH in February. Since we will be kid free we aren't going to do the parks. What are your top 3 resort and/or Disney Springs dinner locations for DH and I?

Thanks!

Since you are going for a long weekend I have a suggestion...

Dinners
Jiko
Shula's Steak House
Wine Bar George (I haven't been yet but have read so many good things. We are going in January)

California Grill (brunch on Sunday)

So many adult favorites, so little time:

For dinner: Flying Fish, WBG, Jaleo, Boathouse, and Sebastian's if it's convenient to your resort.
Should you be able to squeeze in time for it much love for CG brunch which is only open on Sunday and I've learned to time my arrival day around, LOL.

For us, we definitely have a few favorites. But I am only going to list the must hit restaurants either every time we go (from N.Y. but in DW on average every 3 mos.) or every other trip.

Jaleo
Morimoto
Narcoossee 's/Cali Grill tie

Wine Bar George is on the rise for us as well. Although we often just do an afternoon stop for a glass or two of wine and a few apps.

Adult only trips are wonderful!! But, I would have to do EPCOT at the very least.
AS Animal Kingdom Lodge is my favorite resort, I would definitively be making an ADR there. I also like Raglan Road. It's loud so if I go, I want to see the live entertainment.

California Grill Brunch- I know you asked for dinner,but since you are taking a weekend trip, I have to throw this out there. It is our must do every trip. :)
Jiko
V&A-if you want to splurge

Breakfast: Olivia's for a relaxed atmosphere with tasty classic breakfast items ( with a few that have a Florida twist )

Lunch/Dinner: Grand Floridian Cafe at GF - beautiful setting with delicious food. / Boma at AKL if you are going to do a buffet - really tasty with lots of options / Todd English Blue Zoo at Swan/Dolphin if you like seafood - unique decor with delicious food / Yachtsman Steakhouse - we really enjoyed the dining experience here. The food was good and so was the service. I've read Shula's is good too and we might try that the next trip. Same thing with Homecoming at Disney Springs.

Dessert: The Salted Caramel Sundae at Ghiradhelli's in DS / Ample Hills Creamery - anything with the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake Ice Cream - Boardwalk and Disney Springs ( coming soon to DS ).

Top 3 for dinner is a bit of a Sophie's Choice but as of September 2nd at 1714 I would say Jiko, California Grill, and Shula's. If I were kid free I'd also try and take advantage of as many lounges as possible. Territory Lounge is our personal favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter