• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring plans for week after Easter?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
We have always used TouringPlans for their crowd calendar and touring plans and have found them to be fairly accurate. However, we are going the week after Easter and TouringPlans is showing crowds in the 5-6 range. I'm really surprised by this. We have gone several times the weeks before and after Easter and found those weeks to be extremely busy. Other crowd calendars are showing the week after Easter this year to be busy. So what do you think? Easter is later this year and some school districts have their break earlier due to this. Just wonder what to expect.

We have been at Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving so I am used to crowds but I want to try and create somewhat accurate touring plans and I am really surprised by the wait times that it is showing me when I input those dates and the attractions that we want to do.

That is the week we're going as well, and I was surprised to see the 5-6 estimates. What I'm hoping for is that most of the spring breaks are done, and most have gone home for school. I'm wondering what we'll find, too! I'm just hoping for the best and that it's not as crowded as other times. Interested to see if anyone has any ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter