Touring plans

Does anyone know if people share or resell access to their already used touring plans subscription? We need it for 2 days and the cost has increased to $25. Just curious if people who visit WDW once a year share access or maybe split with a family member or friend.
It's $25 well spent. And no, I don't think the subscription is intended to be resold. If that were the intention, there really is no reason to charge for it at all. It's a small price to pay when considering the cost of a Disney trip. That's all I'm going to say...

Yes, its well worth it, we have taken dozens of trips in the last 8 years and used their tools. The planning info, touring plan creator, crowd calendar, and the room request, and dining availability tracker are well worth it.

Welcome to the Dis hleew4dcl! Yes, very much worth it.

It’s worth it to me just to look at the views in the room finder pics and dream dream dream or reminisce about past trips and our previous room views. 😍
I do use many of the other features and find it very helpful. Also, Len Testa, The Touring Plans Guy 🙂 is great, very helpful and I like supporting businesses that are genuinely kind to people.

Is room request worth itif we have rented dvc?
Can’t hurt to try! And if you arrive early, before you get the room ready text, stop at the front desk. Tell them what you requested and they can see if the room assigned is close to meeting what you wanted. The more specific, the harder it may be to meet. If it isn’t even close, ask if they can change the assigned room. You may have to wait longer, but you can decide what’s more important. Normally the owner makes requests thru member service, but you can do it with TP.

Last edited:
Yes, it's worth $25 for anyone visiting just once a year.

Can’t hurt to try! And if you arrive early, before you get the room ready text, stop at the front desk. Tell them what you requested and they can see if
the room assigned is close to meeting what you wanted. The more specific, the harder it may be to meet. If it isn’t even close, ask if they can change the assigned room. You may have to wait longer, but you can decide what’s more important. Normally the owner makes requests thru member service, but you can do it with TP.
As an owner I use Touring Plans rather than MS when staying at a WDW DVC location.

If you have a current WDW subscription, it is really inexpensive to add on (maybe $10)? I used it when I went for all the information, I thought it was worth it, even with Genie+. I will always advocate for TouringPlans!
Thanks I'll add it. Looks like it's only $9.97 to buy a year for just DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter