Touringplans.com worth it?

Definitely worth it for us. We have gotten into hard to score dining reservations and use the lines app religiously. Plus I just like going back and seeing what the crowds were like 8 years or 10 years ago. It's less then 3 cents a day!

It's more than worth it for me. I like micro-planning every detail and don't want to follow a generic touring plan. I used it in 2015 and we didn't have a single wait longer than 20 minutes, which helped us to have a week at WDW without a single meltdown from our 3 & 5 year olds. Happily paid the renewal to use again for our upcoming trip for this October. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time on the site. :oops: The best part is that once we get to WDW, I get to just enjoy everything. We have our touring plan and the Lines app, and can easily make changes on the fly without stress.

I think it's worth it, however just back yesterday and I was disappointed in the lines app wait times this trip for the first time ever, it was frequently inaccurate. That is my primary use so I can't say I will purchase again.

I think it's worth it. It's about the same price as 3 Coca Colas at WDW.

There are lots of resources with the app with very little cost. I rely on it quite a bit while in the parks especially.

I have a subscription and like it. I used the "create your own plans" for our July trip mostly because I wanted help with knowing about what time I should be planning for some FPs. I noticed (mostly at MK) that the plan created at home had less wait times than when we were actually there. So, when I pulled up our plans on my phone, the plan would adjust for the "real" wait time of the day and, for example, step one would be Pirates and my plan had a 5 minute wait time, it would now say +10 because the actual wait time was 15 minutes. It wasn't a big deal because I didn't have a lot planned and had built in extra time. But if I had done a minute by minute plan, we would have been really thrown off.

It is included with the yearly subscription. You will fill out an online form and touringplans faxes your room request to the resort in advance of your arrival.

Those who have used it suggest it can improve your odds of getting the room you want. Of course, if you want to put in the extra time and effort you can always do this yourself!

The room fax is part of the free subscription.

I paid for the subscription. It was $9 and some change. For all the work they do on that site - especially with the reservation finder, I have no problem paying. I like their chat room and forums. I also like the To Do checklist and touring plan template. Their customized touring plan didn't really jive with how I would tour the park, so I made my own using their template. Good service for under $10 and just remember your subscription helps keep the majority of the site free for use.

It's worth it to me. I don't use the touring plans because that's just not our touring style, we're more go with the flow other than planning our 3 FP+. But I like the Lines app, room finder and request fax as well as the ADR finder.

Honestly, $15 is pretty cheap in the grandscheme of disney trip expenses.

I really like it for the dining reservation finder, and the room view photos. We also have used it, successfully, to request our rooms. Although I believe you can just call in and have noted what you want to the same effect.

I don't use it for the line stuff or the app itself, as I find the disney app to suite my needs pretty well.

I think I use the reservation finder most.

I think most of what I use it for would be free but I figure that by getting the subscription, I am donating just under $15 a year to what I think is a worthy cause.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter