Tours at Grand Floridian?

WRLeGrand

Mouseketeer
Are they still doing tours at Grand Floridian? We would really like to tour a three-bedroom and the new studios when we are there in a few weeks!

Thanks in advance!

Most likely. Just drop by the DVC desk out front of the Grand Floridian Cafe and they will take you on a tour. We had to wait 20-30 mins for a free guide, but it was pretty quick.

Are they still doing tours at Grand Floridian? We would really like to tour a three-bedroom and the new studios when we are there in a few weeks!

Thanks in advance!
Was there last week in May and toured the grand villa at VGF. They even had a new resort studio model to tour in one of the other buildings.

Was there last week in May and toured the grand villa at VGF.

"There's a phone in the bathroom!" I couldn't help being reminded of Brick being amazed at that (and so was I) in the TV show, the Middle. The DVC guide told me that the show was actually filmed in the VGF for that scene.

The DVC Guides have desks set up in the GV on the first floor, so you can always tour a GV, but some of the bedrooms have the furniture cleared out so they can put in their desks.

Tour? What's that?

When we stayed at VGF last fall, the model 2 and 3br villas had doors standing open.

We happened past one as a CM was exiting. He said to go on in and look around if we liked.

If that's a tour, we've done a couple of them. :)

Both were gorgeous, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter