Towels for water parks?

danjulia

Mouseketeer
How do you folks handle towels for BB and TL? Do you rent towels or bring them over from your hotels? How much is the towel rental? Thanks.

They aren't much to rent. I don't remember how much, tho. I want to say a buck or 2. It was very warm the day we were there and the rental line was long so we went without. I'd bring them from home next time. In a sea of white towels- yours(hotel or rented) would be pretty hard to find and I wouldn't want to use someone elses by accident. I'd get some very inexpensive colored beach towels to bring along.

I would bring some from home. I have already planned to go to the beach also this trip so we are using cheap towels. I agree much easier to spot you own bright towels in the sea of white. :Pinkbounc

We were just at Typhoon Lagoon on Monday. We brought our own beach towels from home, and I'm glad we did. They made it easy to spot our chairs. The towels rented for $1 a towel, but there were long lines waiting to rent.

We hauled our own towels from home too. We pick our thinner beach towels and packed them in a duffel bag with the shoes and sweatshirts for the plane trip. It is easier to spot them at the waterpark and they are full size so much nicer to wrap up in when wet. Some people can't be bothered but we prefer. Although we used hotel towels at the resort pool (about 3 per person as they are soooo small!;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter