Towels?

northcoast

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We're new to DCL and will be cruising August 9th on the Magic. Do we need to pack beach towels? If the ship provides them, do they mind if you take them on excursions?

Regards,
Nothcoast

You won't need any beach towels. You can take the ones from DCL with you - if you are doing a DCL excursion, they will have them available for you. Otherwise, people have posted that you need to get them from the pool area and then return them when done. They are small however.

If you like decent size towels then bring your own for sure..the ones they have are pretty small!

We brought our own last week. The DCL towels are just too small for any type of coverage when you get out of the water. You can take as many as you want off the ship for non-DCL excursions, but just make sure you bring them back. They are located in large teak bins up on deck 9 by all the pools.

They will provide them for you for DCL excursions and on Castaway Cay.

MJ

The towels provided are nice and absorbent, like a medium bath towel. I bought new large beach towels and they took up lots of space in luggage as they were velour. Probably would use Disney's next time.

Thanks everyone for the reply! I think it's great that people in this forum share information with the common goal of improving everyone's experience.

Northcoast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter