Toy R Us Mickey clearance items

lovepuzzles

Mouseketeer
While looking for prizes for my daughters birthday party at Toys R Us I noticed the cutest Mickey Mouse items on clearance. They had several Mickey candy dispensers, hand-held for gumballs, pez, and smarties. Can't remember all they had, but I remember seeing Mickey zipper pulls in a package with 6. Mickey sunglasses, which are extremely cute with little ears on them (4 in a pkg)...hmm, what else? Treat bags, stickers, etc.

I bought the smartie candy dispenser, it is shaped like a camera and it lights up. You look thru the eyehole and push the button and the candy dispenses. I couldn't resist. Also, bought stickers, a pez dispenser, sunglasses, and treat bags. I know they were marked down at least 50%, it might have been 75% off. They were in the party supplies.

I got the idea of leaving little gifts from Mickey for my daughter to find in the mornings from this board. I bought the treat bags to put the gifts in. Thought that would be cute. The candy dispenser camera will be one of her gifts from Mickey.

Also, they had clear tote bags at Dollar Tree with Minnie and Mickey on them. They are really cute. My 4 year old will like it. Also bought some for my nieces. Figure I will put a pair of the glasses in them as well.

Hope this helps someone.

Great idea! I'll check it out tomorrow! Thanks for sharing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter