• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story 3 ??!

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
According to Moviehole.net:
According to columnists Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith, a Toy Story 3 is possible if Disney and Pixar can resolve their differences. "Tom Hanks wants to do it," says Tim Allen. "So do I, and Don Rickles and the director and the writers." The problem, he says, revolves around the two companies who made the first two animated blockbusters. "It's a corporate and business thing," Tim says. "And it's a shame. There's an absolutely great idea for a new script." Allen just completed The Santa Clause 2. "The experience was wonderful. We came in on time and budget, and there are magical things about the sequel the first 'Santa Clause' didn't have. There's a wondrous North Pole set and a new character, Toy Santa, whom I enlist to help watch things at the Pole while I take care of Christmas for my son Charlie at home."

Can Disney see it's way to being generous enough to Pixar to bring us the further adventures of Woody & Buzz?

Sarangel

wow the slinky dog question i think maybe there shouldnt be a slinky dog just my opinion but anyhows another toy story would be awesome is the story was real solid! yeehaw

the guy that does his voice is the same guy who is the character ERNEST like ernest saves christmas ernest goes to camp and he passed away from cancer darn shame i cant remeber his name

Originally posted by BRERALEX
the guy that does his voice is the same guy who is the character ERNEST like ernest saves christmas ernest goes to camp and he passed away from cancer darn shame i cant remeber his name

Jim Varney....

thanx europe it was killing me he deserves more then the slinky dog voice guy it kept slipping me i saw the E behind the scenes on him he was cool.

"The experience was wonderful. We came in on time and budget, and there are magical things about the sequel the first 'Santa Clause' didn't have.
This line also appeared in the Disney magazine when speaking about the making of L&S.....came in on budget.....

Why should this even make it to print? Why are Disney actors & producers bragging about movies coming in on budget? Why as a consumer do I care?

And P.S. I think Slink has to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter