TR for SF, Yosemite, Monterey & Cambria

Lissete

Mouseketeer
I have my partial trip report up on my blog. Everything is off the top of my head so I probably left out alot. Actually, I know I did :confused3 If there is anything in particular that you would like to know, feel free to ask. I have the above mentione places up already and I should have the rest by the end of the week.

Edited to add:
I just realized that some people may be looking for this trip report. If you are, ou need to click on July 2006 on the sidebar then scroll all the way down to July 1st or so, then work your way up.

Lissete, your trip report is so fun to read. You have some beautiful photos of your family and the scenery. I laughed a few times when you were talking about the drive (we have those same conversations and we drive in the mountains frequently) and how fast would you be able to run in snow.

Thank you for sharing your California trip. It brought back memories of all of the places we have visited too.

I really enjoyed your blog and the pics just illustrated it so well. Sounds like you had a great vacation!

I enjoyed reading your trip report. I laughed at the dialogue between you and your husband while driving into Yosemite - I swear that could be me and my husband! We are doing the same trip in reverse this December, so your report was very informative for me. I was wondering if staying in Pacific Grove was a good idea, now I know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter